When It Starts To Get Good, There's Harley

Normal P.O.V.

May and Drew looked up at the sky, sitting side by side. They see the stars twinkling, accompanying the moon in its majesty. Each have their own thoughts about the other. The occasional Pokemon fly by.

Drew's P.O.V.

The combination May performed was just amazing. I loved it. And it's pretty unexpected that she used Blaziken instead of Beautifly. She changed so much. I kind of hate to admit it, but I like her now. A little more than the old May I used to know. Ever since that incident with the door caving in on her, I know she changed. But I know there is the beautiful sapphire-eyed rival that I used to know.

Did I just say "beautiful"? Oh no, I said it out loud. But.....I think you discovered my secret though.

May's P.O.V.

Well, Drew did a good job if he has a Roserade now. And I'm pretty sure he has some good combination to perform. Wait, what happened when he was staring at me? I knew he was staring at me, but I just didn't say it out loud.

He is surprised about me. And another thing I didn't admit to him, yesterday, the day we docked off the cruise, was my birthday. I just didn't tell anyone. Not even Solidad. But.......it was really nice of him to get me the cake, the bouquet of roses, and taking me to the restaurant. Even if it wasn't my birthday.

I kinda think he..................does............................I think I might know his secret. And I kinda feel the same way. Well, now you know my secret. I think, right?

Normal P.O.V.

Harley wandered near the area where May and Drew were sitting.

He had devised a plan to get revenge. He would weaken their Pokemon and trap them. Then they couldn't do much training and preparation for the contest. Then he would win! But little did he know that one of the two coordinators had anticipated the situation in which their purple-haired rival would come.

Harley took out his favorite Pokemon, Cacturne. He called out to it, "Cacturne, use Needle Arm and trap those two brats!"

Cacturne followed his trainer's command.

NEXT CHAPTER: What will happen to May and Drew? Find out...