Points of View

Drew's P.O.V.

I was waiting, wondering what May would say to the note. I tried a couple of time to go to sleep...but it didn't work. I was just hoping she'd say yes. I'm kinda forced to admit this, but....May is like a sister to me, but more than that, as we aren't related....

May's P.O.V.

I didn't know we needed a partner. So Drew is someone I can count on with any Contest info that I need. So I decided to say yes. I had to admit, there were some feelings behind that note, and here's something I don't want to admit but I have to. There are feelings behind the reply I was about to write on paper and slip under Drew's door.

Harley's P.O.V. (Me: What the heck?!?!?! This will be a bit creepy...)

Drew was there, along with his girlfriend. That is so sweet. I am going to the Goldenrod City Contest and I'm SO going to get revenge on May, especially after what she did in the past contests. SHE BEAT ME!!!! And I also want to get revenge on that green-haired boyfriend of hers......

Solidad's P.O.V. (Me: Solidad comes around later in the story...)

I'm in Azalea Town, trying to train for that Goldenrod Contest. I would like to get that ribbon. I wonder if Drew, along with his friend May, will be there....