CHAPTER 26

(1 Year Later)

PETERS POV

School has been taking forever recently. Now that I'm so excited to leave, its as if minutes are hours.

Ring

"It's about damn time.", I mumbled to myself running out of class. I began running to Mr. Delmars, excited for not only the sandwich like I used to be.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar... Winter here yet?", I asked. I sat down, but before I could say anything else, my eyes got covered. 

"Wow Mr. Delmar, your hands sure got soft.", I said joking around, knowing who it actually was. She hit my shoulder and laughed out loud. 

"Hey, sweet girl.", I said turning around bringing her into my arms. Her face got red, just as it did when we first started dating, as she buried it in my chest. I chuckled deeply at her being just as shy as I used to be. 

"Usual please, Mr. Delmar.", I said but he shook his head and nodded it towards the short girl in my arms.

I shoved her out of my arms, "WINTER.",  I said loudly as she giggled pulling the sandwiches from behind my back. 

"I'm paying you back later, but we have to go now.", I said as I took her hand walking to the door. 

"Thanks, guys!", I shouted out.

We went into an alleyway, almost assured no one would see us here. We both turned around, not looking as we changed. Well. At least she thought. I snuck a peak, not going unnoticed by her.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!", she said as I chuckled. I pulled my mask over my head and gripped her hip. 

"Ready?", I said. 

"Wait, no Peter!", she said but it was too late I already slung my web to the top of the nearest building.

Once we got to the top, I looked at her, admiring how she looked.

"You know, your voice has gotten just as good as mine.", I said trying to compliment her, 

"You know, I know you're just saying that cause you want a kiss.", she said laughing putting her hands around the back of my neck, playing with the hair that rested there.

I nodded quickly, earning a laugh from her. "Just kiss me, you geek.", she said as I connected our lips. The kiss went from quick and simple to passionate. 

"You know, I love you Pete.", she said our lips floating above each other, just barely touching.

"And I love you", I said looking from her lips to her eyes, "So.. so much."