CHAPTER 3

WINTERS POV

after everyone gets to know me tony calls me into a room with a large bed. i look around and see dinosaur paintings on the walls and a closet full of clothes then a suit in the back corner of the room.

- alright winter they said you liked dinosaurs so i did the best i could, also we had steve help pick out your clothes because he wanted too and......- i interupted his babbling with the simplie motion of lowering his hands.

-its perfect, thank you.- he smiles then i look to the back. -what is that- i sign.

-well im glad you asked. if you are interesting in going into battles after you go on your partol test... you wear this.- he signs. i walk up to it in pure awe.

after a little more talk he decides that we need to adress some important things. we both sit down on the bed and he starts,

-i was wondering if you could maybe tell me why you were at that orphanage and what happened to your mouth. if you dont feel comfortable just yet you dont have to.- i look at him and begin.

-i dont know my father or mother. i dont know why they took me there or anything but i know they are bound to have powers like me. and my mouth well.... i escaped the orphanage when i got a blasting pain in my head. that is my sense that something is going wrong. i escaped and once i got there i found out i was in a trap. i was told i could never say what they did to me or who they were. i was only 2 so i resisted. then they stitched my mouth shut. i now assume under these millions of stitches i have gone perminatly mute. when i arrived at the orphanage that night they pulled me out of school and all activities. i began schooling there and learning sign language.- my eyes watered a bit as i looked up seeing the water beiginning to form in his eyes.

- wow i never cry,- he startes and laughes i try to laugh but nothing comes out, he knows i tried. -,but we are your family now we will keep you safe ok?- smilled and nodded.

- now we are going to get you used to the home before we start your cyber schooling, ok?- i nod and smile. everything is changing for the better.