CHAPTER 16

WINTER'S POV

"Stay behind me at all times, got it?", Nat said putting on an intimidating look to get her point across and nodded, knowing that rule would not stay in place for long.

She put her earpiece in her ear and looked around a corner, holding up her gun. "Tony, is everyone accounted for?", she said most likely angered that he didn't answer her clearly the first time she asked.

"Yeah, they are. Do you have Winter by chance? Can't find her anywhere.", I heard him say with a bland voice. 

"Yeah, I may just take her to Bucky and Steve so one of them can stay with her in a roo-", she says but I cut her off. 

"N-No.", I say stuttering, despite my efforts to not. She looked at me puzzled. 

"Fine, you can help. If Tony flips out it's not on me.", I giggle but hear a band, seizing my laughter. 

"COME OUT, STARK CANT HIDE FOR LONG.", we heard someone yell. As they kept yelling for tony and the rest of the team, making snarky remarks about them, I felt a new feeling.

"Holy shit kid....", Nat said looking at me, "You, got green eyes... that common?" , she asked still trying to stay in her ready mode but also being mesmerized. I shook my head feeling even more of the feeling. She looked at me and signaled me to follow her right to the side of the steps. 

"Steady there, we aren't killing anyone.... well unless we need to.", I nodded at her and looked down to my hands to see sparks. Well, that's new. 

"Look's like ya got your self a new one stark, with glowing green eyes or something." I looked at the space across the room and began playing out scenarios. I shut my eyes as I hear footsteps coming near and  Nat trying to talk some sense into the men. I opened my eyes to see I was in that place, across the room, away from Nat.

What the hell?