CHAPTER 20

WINTERS POV

I woke up feeling a slight shake on my shoulder. But me, not being a morning person, nuzzled my head deaper into my pillow. When i did i noticed that my pillow smelt like peter.

"Winny? Winnnnnnyy?", i heard him say trying to get my attention. Once i realized it was him, i lifted my head from his chest into his neck. He let out a deep chuckle and rubbed my back again, quickly realizing that made me more tired. 

"Alright, c'mon. You got speech, no training for another week though.", he said. My head poped up from his neck and i looked at him.

-Why?-, i signed to him, curious about his doubts. 

"You need a break after using your powers.", he said looking me in the eye, "We still on for tonight, think of what to do?", he asked looking down to his hands, fiddling with them. 

-Pizza and movies.- , i finger spelled out to him. He smiled and nodded at me. I gave him a smile, as his face got red. 

"I-I will get back to the t-tower at 7.", he said as he set me down and quickly left. 

I smiled to myself, knowing i made him nervous. I got up from the bed and walked out the doors of the medical wing. 

"You got speech in 20 minutes with Buck today, Steve is gone on a mission with Tony and all them.", i nodded and made my way up the steps. As i circled into my room i shot Bucky a quick text.

To Bucky:

Changed what i want my first fluent phrase to be.

From Bucky:

Alright kid. 

I smiled and went to my closet grabbing joggers and one of my t-shirts, then walked slowly down the hallway to speech.

"Kid whats up with wanting to change the phrase?", Bucky said looking at me with suspision. 

-I will explain later.-, i said looking into his eyes. 

-lets just say, feelings grow. -

A/N its short but the next chapters will be bigger