CHAPTER 4

WINTERS POV

It has now been a week in what i would end up learning to be the avengers tower. So far, i have not done any "tests" with my powers since i first came here. Everyone has been extremely nice, even some of them picking up sign language to make me more comfortable.

"HEY WINTER!?", steve called up to me from the bottom of the stairs. I hopped off of my bed and ran downstairs.

-Whats up-, i signed. Steve smiled at me. I love when people smile at me and not look at me like im insane. Although my mouth is stitched, i am still human.

-We have a few other avengers coming today for a big meeting, i just want to know if you will be comfortable. If not, you and i can go out to that pizza place you like, just us.-, he smiled. I immediately began to worry.

-Do they know what i look like?-, i signed. He sighed, -not yet im sorry bud, if its making you this nervous, why dont we just go get pizza and maybe go to a history museum. We can always meet them another day.-, he signed. I nodded frantically. He came up the rest of the steps and hugged me.

~Later that Night~

I was sitting in my spinny chair reading up on the history of the avengers. All of these people have insane historys. I was watching the interview where tony reveals that he is infact iron man when i heard a distinct patteren of knocks that only steve uses. -ready kid?- he signed. i nodded.

"Alright Tony, we are leaving!", steve yelled once we went down the millions of steps. I kept asking why we couldnt have just taken the elevator but he said he liked the exersise.

Tony ran in, "Alright keep her safe, i mean it capsule.", then he looked at me - be good for him, kid. - he gave me a nice long hug. -your sure you will be ok?-, he asked again. "She will be fine stark, lets go kid." I hugged tony again and we walked out and into Steves truck.

"Alright kid, i cant sign cause im driving, but where to first?", he said looking all giddy. Typical Steve. I did my best attempt of a laugh, - pizza place, im starved.- i said.

"Whatever you say goes kid."

~After Eating, At Museum~ 

After an hour of signing jokes and eating (to all those who may be wondering.... Winter uses a feeding tube. But, tony designed a feeding tube that she can take with her to places so she doesnt feel left out. She doesnt get too bothered by it though, because its always been like that), we finally went to the museum. We walked through and i looked around, amazed at what i was seeing.

"Hey kid?", steve caught my attention. -yes?-, i signed. -what would you think about maybe getting the stitches off your face? I mean just a maybe it may take time though.- I smiled and nodded. -i would love that, but i wont get my hopes up.- he nodded and chuckled.

-wise kid.- i nodded and smilded.

~On way home~

"They should be gone by now, but tony wont pick up his phone. Im pretty sure they are gone.", steve said while driving. i nodded. we pulled up to the tower and saw the security guards at the front. They scanned both of our hands and we entered. -can we take the elevator?- he chuckled and nodded. We clicked to go to the third floor. In the elevator we played rock paper sissors as if we were small children. Suddenly the door beeped and everyone stopped talking. Steve looked up and over, as did i. We both saw all of the avengers.

"Well guys, meet Winter.", tony smiled as he came up and grabbed my hand. Steve had his hand on my back for comfort as we walked out. "She is a new addition to the team, and my daughter."

I smiled and looked over at a boy who looked about a year or 2 older than me. "Winter, thats Sam, Bruce,........", i blanked out until i saw him point to the boy ive had my eyes on,"And thats Peter."

A/N

Vote or comment if you liked it. Super excited for you guys to see where this story goes. Thank you for the support, much love!