CHAPTER 12

PETERS POV

"Ton-I mean Mr. Stark you said she would be out by now, why the hell isn't she out?", I ask Mr. Stark.... genuinely ticked and consumed with worry.

"Watch the language kid. She is probably in recovery.", I just walked away and down the hallway then it occurred to me.

"Uhh....M-Mr. Stark? Wheres the recovery section?", I ask nervously due to me giving him a tad bit of attitude minutes prior.

"To the left.", he said blandly. Since Winter arrived, Mr. Stark was almost annoyed you could say, when we are on the topic of Winter. He acted like I was more of his kid than winter, and lord if she found out, she would be heartbroken. 

I began walking down the hallway forgetting what I was going into and what the outcome of this surgery was for winter, just thinking about why tony may react like this. I arrive at her door to see her in there, with a smile like no other. Bruce is showing her exercises on how to use her muscles around her mouth if she feels any discomfort or troubled. She seems to be doing great.

I looked to her side to see Loki on her left and Steve and Bucky holding her hands on the right. Steve was crying and bucky was absolutely mesmerized talking to Loki looking back and forth between him and winter. I notice myself staring for too long. Bruce has already walked to his desktop in the corner of the room, ordering books and other supplies we will need to know the most efficient way to get her speech back.

When looking I observe steve and winter. The question and topic of Tony's relationship with winter arises again. Why does Steve treat winter like more of a daughter than Tony does?

A/N vote and comment so i know if i should continue the book please :)