CHAPTER 7

TONY'S POV

"Alright where is the kid, I have 2 meetings today we need to get him in now.", demanded into the phone to Happy. 

"Tony, there is traffic, we will be there in five minutes.", I scoffed and hung up. I am on a serious time crunch, with the meeting with Peter and then the meeting with Bruce to get an appointment for winter, I was busy. I began writing down my plans when I saw Peter rush into the office. 

"Sorry Mr. Stark I couldn't-", I interrupted him due to me knowing he would ramble, "I don't care kid. Just sit down." He nodded nervously and took a seat.

"Winter.....", I started, "You ran out of your way to help her, why?", I asked genuinely curious. His eyes turned wide.

"I-I i just, I wanted to help. I know how it feels b-being different..... j-just not to that degree.", I nodded. 

"You like her?", i asked. He coughed and his eyes widened. "W-Well I mean I don't k-know her yet.", i nodded once again, content with the answer. "Good, shes off limits unless i say otherwise. 

"W-Why- i mean ok, Mr. Stark.", i raised my eyebrow. "Now go, i have a meeting starting in 5 minutes.", i said and waved him off. 

"A-Alright, thanks-", i cut him off by shutting the door. This is not going to end well.

PETER'S POV

When happy dropped me off, i ran up the stairs into the apartment. "Aunt mayyyyy..", i whined. She looked at me while cooking.

"Yes? What's got you all whiny.", she asked and laughed at it. "Mr. Stark, he adopted a daughter.... apparently shes 'off limits', i don't even see why." 

She smirked, " You like her, don't you?" My eyes widened. "N-No of course not. Just interested?", I stated, but it came out as more of a question. "Let's talk about this over larb.", she said and with that, we were off.