CHAPTER 6

STEVE'S POV

-Alright winny, heres this,- i said as i tossed her one of my shirts and a pair of old sweatpants. -go put them on, then i want to have a little talk, ok?- , i asked. She nodded and went into the bathroom.

I sat on my bed after changing, thinking of what to say and what questions to ask. How do you approach a 13 year old girl who went through hell and back at the age of two. She walked out and i smiled patting a spot on the bed next to me, praying i would find the right words to say.

WINTERS'S POV

-So, I was wondering if maybe you could explain what happened to you so i could help you, i dont know, process it a bit better?- , he signed looking at me. I nodded then signed my whole story. Down to my parents and what happened to them. (that will be explained later dont you worry just a bit of a cliff hanger) He looked up with teary eyes.

-Im going to help you winny.- , he said. I smiled and nodded. We looked over at the time and it read 1:00am.

-Wow, we talked for a long time.- , he signed and giggled. I nodded my head and tried my best to laugh.

-Goodnight, sis-, he signed. I signed good night then as the light went off i realized. I found a family.

{Time skip to next morning}

STEVE'S POV

As I woke up, i looked over to see winny sleeping peacefully. I snuck out of bed as quietly as i could and went to the kitchen, determined to find tony. "Hey capsule, everything ok?"

I looked up and sighed, "Winter is scared of what the others think of her, desperatly scared.", tony looked up and then at his watch.

"Shit, Peter is going to be here any mintue now. We can talk later, yeah? yeah ok.", and he walked off to his office.

"I swear to the heavens, that man never listens.", i mumbled and looked down.