CHAPTER 5

*this chapter includes an anxiety attack and a few mentions of anxiety. if that affects/ triggers you, please skip to the next chapter or I will have a note on where the anxiety attack ends in bold*

WINTERS POV

I looked at the peter kid and smirked, well in my head. But then i looked up and saw everyone staring at my mouth. Its like i had completely forgotten for a second. Suddenly, i felt my eyes begin to tear. I looked at steve and he gave me a look of sympathy and signed 

-are you okay, winny?- my head spun faster and faster. I shook my head and ran the other way into the bathroom where my breathing was unsteady. What was happening? Why was everything spinning.

"Winter, its steve and peter, can we come in? He wants to help you like i do doll.", i heard him say. I opened the door but got swung off my feet when i noticed my head was flying around. 

"Hey hey hey.", i heard steve say. 

"H-Hi winter. Im p-parker.. I mean p-peter.", he said with still a genuine look of concern. 

"Can i touch you, is that ok sweetie?", steve said. I nodded, thankful to get some form of physical touch to pull me out of the trans i was stuck in. Immedietly i felt myself being picked up into steves lap. 

As we sat there i heard small hushes from steve and peter telling me i was doing good as we controled my breathing. As me having my mouth tied shut, it was harder to regulate my breathing through my nose.  I looked up and saw steve and peter both staring at me. 

"What happened?", steve asked me as if he forgot about my mouth. I just pointed to my mouth then looked at peter. I signed sorry but then got a strange look from peter as he looked up at steve.

*anxiety trigger warning is over from this point on*

"She is signing 'im sorry", he said to peter with a look of sympathy due to the comunication restraints.

Peter looked at me and grinned nervously, "Hey its alright winter," he said and looked at steve. As peter was about to say something else, steve picked you up.

"Lets get you to tony kid, ok?", I nodded and we went down the hallway with peter dragging behind. I looked around and saw everyone left. 

-im sorry, dad.-, i signed as i saw tony. 

-Its ok, kid. I understand. im going to be busy tonight so, would you like to stay with cap tonight? i mean if thats ok with him.- , tony said and looked at cap. 

"Of course.", cap said with a grin. 

"Peter be here by 10 tomorrow, we need to talk ill just take you to school early.", Tony said to peter. He nodded and awkwardly speed walked out of the door. 

Tony came over and kissed me on my forehead, "Goodnight."

A/N big shoutout to  SpiderBoy1996      for the cover which looks amazing and also I promise to get this schedule up and running again :)