CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.

"You're WHAT!?" Jungkook lets out, almost popping a vein at the sudden exertion. Suddenly there is an image of the two men in the bathroom with their shirts off, blowing bath bubbles at each other while Jimin is lathering shampoo into the other's hair, and no way in hell is he about to let that happen.

"His cast, remember? He's not supposed to get water in it or whatever. I'll be right back."

"No! I'll do it! You must be tired," Jungkook offers with a fake smile that feels ridiculous even to himself, and Jimin throws him a curious look before trying to get out of the other man's grasp. Jungkook, however, tightens his hold, refusing to let his boyfriend anywhere near the bathroom as long as Wonwoo is occupying the place.

"Huh? No, I'm fine. Uh, Kookie, want to let me go?"

"I'll do it. I'll help. I insist. It'll help us become closer. You just sit right here and keep yourself busy, OK?" Jungkook persists with a forced grin before basically dashing off to the bathroom. He is not about to let Jimin wash the hair of another man (again, don't care that Wonwoo is "straight"), and as much as he is not happy about the idea of having to lather shampoo into another human being's hair (that isn't Jimin), he'd rather be the one doing it.

"Hey Wonwoo!" Jungkook announces as he barges into the bathroom, forgetting to knock in his mild state of panic. Wonwoo jumps, standing awkwardly in only a pair of jeans with his tee held in his left hand.

"Umm...." Wonwoo begins uncertainly, blinking owlishly as the officer marches into the vicinity, rolling his slaves up with a "friendly" smile that looks more aggressive than pleasant.

"Bend over."

"...Excuse me?"

"Bend over the tub so I can wash your hair."

"I think I'm fi-"

"Nope. Bend over," Jungkook pushes, basically dragging the skinny man towards the tub and turning the showerhead on as he waits for the other man to do as he says.

"O-okay," Wonwoo stutters with an unconcealed look of confusion as he leans over the tub so that only his upper torso is at risk of being soaked. Jungkook wordlessly wets the man's hair and begins to lather shampoo into it, rushing through the process so that he doesn't have to spend any more time than necessary.

After what might go down in history as the quickest power hair washing the world has ever seen, Jungkook hands the man a fresh towel before rushing back out of the bathroom. When he re-enters the living room, he sees Jimin playing a game on his phone.

"Wow, you're done already?" Jimin asks when he hears his boyfriend's footsteps.

"Yup. Easy. Now, shall we go to our bedroom to give Wonwoo some time alone?"

"Hold on, let me just ask Wonwoo if he needs anyth-"

"I'll be right back!"

-

The next morning, Jungkook wakes up to find Jimin and Wonwoo in the kitchen, with the skinny man hovering around his boyfriend, who looks to be busy seasoning the omelette he's making. Wonwoo says something that makes Jimin lull his head back in laughter before slapping the other man's arm, and Jungkook narrows his eyes at the display of closeness. He knows that at the end of the day, he's the one who sleeps with Jimin in his arms, but still, it annoys him a little that someone else is making his boyfriend laugh like that.