Chapter 28

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, HERE YOU GUYS GO! ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST FOR Y'ALL! ;) 

Hope you guys like it!! :D

Gwen's POV: I shuddered with goosebumps, why was he here? Henry shuffled uncomfortably next to me.

"Why are you so weird around him?" He did a quick side glance before looking onto the road again. He looked nervous for my answer. 

"He was the reason, I became a player." I whispered as softly, he obviously heard and stayed quiet.

"How? If you don't mind me asking." He whispered, he knew this topic was making everything uncomfortable but I wanted to get it out of my system. 

"He gave me lessons...which I didn't ask for." I shuddered again. Henry wasn't taking this as easily, he clenched his wheel; his fists turning white in the process. He stopped to the side of the road. I was guessing, he had already figured out.

"Was he your first?" He replied, through clenched teeth. I was shocked at first, feeling even more grossed out.

"No, he tried though." This time, Henry slammed his wheel with anger. He got out, a car had stopped from behind.

"Oh, hello..." I rolled the window down and heard there conversation, I sat there frozen. Henry's footsteps hit the ground hard as the sound of someone punching something hard hit. I jumped in my seat as the person fell to the floor. Footsteps were made closer towards the car, I was unsure if it was Henry's. The light from the car behind shone, only showing a shadow and before I knew it, someone pulled him back. 

I screamed, finally moving out of the car.I saw Henry on the floor with a swollen face and my step-brother slowly smirking.

"You chose a whimp. What happened to that other guy?" He took a cigarette from his back pocket and lighted it. I stood frozen, the last time...I saw Derek was when it was my formal. It scared the heck out of me.

"What...are..you doing here?" I tried to sound as brave as I could, but my voice turned only to a soft whisper.

"To get you." He replied, as he blew out a puff of smoke. Henry was slowly getting up but Derek pushed him with his leg, making Henry hit the ground with a thud.

"Derek...stop. Get away from him." I replied as I finally mustered up my courage, I was slowly getting that little hope. I just wanted to get away from here. I slowly took a step leaning for Henry, but Derek went in my way. Grabbing me by the waist, his green emerald eyes pierced through mine. 

"It was such a pity.....you never knew the truth." He blew out the smoke onto my face, making me cough for fresh air. I tried pushing him away, but his grip was held tight to my waist. 

"Your more beautiful than before, well you always were." He winked. Every touch was a memory, my eyes were getting watery. 

"Your sick." I spat in his face. That obviously made him angry, he pushed me away and kicked Henry right in the stomach. Henry immediately coughed out blood, "Whimp." Derek replied as he dropped his cigarette and crushed it. 

"But not bad looking for a guy." He replied again, observing Henry's face. This was my chance, but I didn't want to leave Henry alone. I could call someone. My hands slowly slid behind my back and I swiftly reached my phone. I clicked the side, making it silent. I observed around to see if there was anything I could use for a weapon. I felt around and felt the keys jingle, this made Derek immediately turn around. This was going to be gross. I took out of my keys and stabbed it right on his leg, blood pulsed out of his leg slowly and he yelled in pain. I pushed Derek with all my force, kicking his balls in the process. He fell to the floor. 

"GWEN .YOU SLUT." He yelled.  

"I'm not a slut." I yelled back. I grabbed Henry and placed him at the back of the car. Derek got up from where he was, limping his way towards the car. I immediately got into the car, locking the doors. I noticed the window on the other side was open, I tried placing the keys into the ignition but was failing. Derek's steps were more of running, he tried opening the door but then tried to unlock the car. The keys finally pushed in and I sped, Derek held onto the window but fell in the process. The adernaline pumped through my veins as I tried to take steady breaths. 

"HENRY. PLEASE WAKE UP." I yelled towards the back, trying my best to keep my eyes on the road.

"HENRY!"  I yelled again, looking back.It was useless, he wasn't going to wake up. It was a long drive and I felt my eyes starting to close. 

"HENRY!" I yelled again, when I looked back. Lights shone and beeps from another car were made, before I knew it. Sounds of crashing and the car sliding roughly agaisnt the rocky road, I felt myself float through the air and the next, my head hit the steering wheel so hard. My eyes were only half opened and I could see the road from a side way view, it was weird. Another car was alarming in a loud tone. The beep sound rang throughout the whole road.

"Y'all okay, Gwen?" I heard his accent, it made me feel like punching the daylights out of him but I was too weak. 

"I'm coming to get ya." He replied again and that was then, my eyes closed.

------------------------------------------------

WOAH. dayum , did ya see that coming? 

;) Stay tuned for the next chapter .