Chapter 13

Brody's POV: 

I texted everyone the details and before I knew it, my whole entire household was filled with the whole school. I had to do so much for this party, good thing my parents are rich. I told Hazel to stay over her friend's house because I knew she wouldn't be able to sleep and the thought of a couple entering her room, I shivered. I wouldn't want to destroy that childhood of hers. I tried to look through the crowd of people, drunk people were singing happy birthday songs to me and all I could do was laugh. I sat on my couch and sighed, where is she? I then saw Melissa making her way towards me, I immediately got up. "Hey, where's Gwen?" I asked as I tried to look behind her, no one was there. "Oh, she's just in the bathroom...let me company you for awhile." Melissa pushed me slowly back down. She wore a black dress that showed her curves. I looked away, It's probably the alcohol in the air. She passed me a drink and smiled, "A drink for the birthday boy!" She replied with a grin. I smiled and took the drink, we both clinged our drinks and I chugged the drink down.

After awhile, I felt weird...I felt crazy. I got on the table and took my shirt off. Everyone was cheering me on, "WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT?!" I yelled as I started jumping on the table. Everyone yelled back: "YOURS!" 

"THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...." Everyone waited for my answer.

 "TIME TO PAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAY!" I yelled. Everyone around the room cheered. 

Gwen's POV: 

I smirked as I saw Brody jump on the table and yell random words. Melissa glanced at me and I nodded. She brought Brody down from the table and walked him outside. I followed after and waited for Melissa to follow through the plan. 

"Your so hot, Brody." She whispered as she laced her fingers on his six pack. He chuckled and took her hand and kissed it. 

"Thanks, Gwen." He replied. Melissa glanced at me, I held the camera in my hand and told her to continue. Melissa leaned in and placed her lips softly onto his, he smiled and *flash*. He glanced at the camera and at me, "Gwen? I thought this is Gwen." Brody replied in his drunken state. "It doesn't matter who's who." I replied as I smiled at the picture I took. "Brody, I just want to say....Happy Birthday, sweet pea." I replied as I winked at him. He smiled back then fainted on the grass. 

"Oh, Gwen. Your so mean." Melissa replied as she observed the photo I took. I smirked, "This is only the beginning." I replied. She giggled. 

Henry's POV: 

I entered the house, everyone was drinking...I think someone was even running naked around the house with tissue papers all over. I couldn't believe I came in here, Brody jumped onto the table which suprised me. The music was so loud, I think I was going to become deaf. I thought it'd be a nice warming party...but this was far than I imagined. Brody started to yell out words about his birthday. Everyone cheered at him and as he finished his last sentence, a girl pulled him down. I watched her glance at someone, I tried to look where she was glancing but I only saw the girl's hair. Which in fact was brown, Brody seemed really wasted so I followed after. I then realised who brought Brody out, it Gwen and her friend..Melissa. Gwen was wearing a blue dress that flowed, I was kind of expecting a dress that would be similar to Melissa's but...she seemed to be wearing an appropriate dress for a party. Something flashed and I noticed Gwen smile as she looked at the picture she had taken. I gasped and pushed my glasses to the bridge of my nose. It can't be...Would she? Especially on his birthday? I looked at Brody, he smiled and next thing I knew, he fainted on the ground. Gwen and Melissa made their way back but I stopped the two. 

"Gwen, what do you think your doing?" I asked as I tried to take the camera away from her. 

"Getting rid of him, duh. It needs to be official." She replied as she handed the camera to Melissa. My blood boiled, I thought she was actually changing...I thought she was actually going to be different. 

"Your heartless." I replied , she sighed and looked me into the eyes. 

"For us, to be together...I need to get rid of the other person." She replied as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it away and glared at her, "Who said we're ever going to be together? I don't like you. Do I have to record a CD for you to actually get it in your brain. I...DON'T ...LIKE..YOU." I said slowly.

She smirked, "Don't worry..you will." She ran into the crowd, I tried chasing her but too many people were blocking my way. I sighed, I walked outside and found Brody still passed out on the floor. I can't believe it, on his birthday. I pulled Brody up....Gosh, his so heavy. Many people left the house without bothering to tell Brody, I walked into what I assumed was a bedroom and placed him onto his bed. I glanced around and observed the surroundings, I saw a picture of him and Gwen. They were at a party and was dancing together. I sighed, why does Gwen have to be so...so....I don't even know the word.

Why did she become so heartless...and a player?