Chapter 9

Gwen's POV: 

"Gwen..." I opened my eyes and remembered what happened. I glanced to my right and saw my Dad.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I shouted. I was about to punch him but I was held back. I glanced back and saw my mum crying. "MUM. He killed him....HE KILLED YOUR BABY!" I yelled as I tried to push her away. "He is sorry, Gwen...forgive him.." She whispered as she tried to calm me down. "NO! HE KILLED THOMAS ! I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM! I'M NEVER FORGIVING HIM!" I yelled as I felt tears drop down my cheeks. "HE WAS ONLY 5 YRS OLD! IF HE WAS ALIVE HE COULD OF BEEN 15 YEARS OLD BY NOW!" I yelled again. 

"WHY DID YOU BRING HIM TO OUR HOUSE?!?! WHY IS HE IN MY ROOM?!" I yelled again. I glared evilly at my Dad. "Sweetie, calm down." She whispered again, as she patted me softly. "NO! GET HIM OUT OF THIS HOUSE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" I yelled again. My dad sighed and left the room, I didn't realise it..but I was actually breathing heavily. "Gwen, sweetie..look at me!" I turned around and hugged my mum. "Oh, darling..." She patted my back softly. "MUM...WHY?!" I yelled. "Sweetie, your dad just wants to apologise....if you don't..he'll never leave...Next week...they're going to kill him. His on a death sentence and he doesn't want to die feeling guilty." She replied. "GOOD, HE DESERVES DEATH!" I yelled back, I felt tears down my eyes. "GWEN! LOOK AT YOURSELF! THIS IS NOT YOU! THIS IS NOT MY SWEET DAUGHTER! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!" My mum started crying. "You used to care...you used to love..." She whispered. I looked at my mum and furrowed my eyebrows. "Fine, I'll forgive him.." I whispered. I look to the floor, "But I want him to give me a full explanation...not just a sorry." I replied again. My mum pulled me into a tight hug and hugged me. My mum got up from the bed and walked outside, she brought him inside.

"She wants a full explaination...." My mum replied.

My dad came closer, I looked away at first but decided to keep my eyes on him, sometimes glancing elsewhere at times.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't want to do that...I couldn't control myself. I went through many stress because of work and being able to put the food on the table for you and your brothers. I didn't want to let you guys down, I tried to save Thomas after I realised what I had done but I couldn't bring him back and that haunted me down. In the ten years of being in Jail, I reflected on it....I was such a horrible person, I should of got a job that was less stressful...so that I could be happy with you. I will always love you sweetie....and this may be the last time we'll be talking..but just know that...I love you...and I don't want you to forget about me."

I felt tears down my eyes, he placed something in my hand and left my room. I looked down to what he put, there was a necklace that was a locket and inside was a picture of the whole family...it was back then when we were all happy and when...Thomas was alive. Everyone looked so happy...

I immediately ran out the door and hugged my dad.

"I forgive you..." I whispered as I felt tears down my eyes. 

Henry's POV: 

I woke up in a white room, everything was so blurry. 

"Your awake.. Thank God." I blew a puff of air and tried to get up. Luke pushed me slowly back down, "Don't get up." I sighed and lay in the bed. "Where am I?" I asked as I tried to observe my surroundings. Everything was so blurry, I couldn't see.. my eye sight is so bad. "Here." Luke placed a new pair of glasses on my eyes. I blinked and suddenly I could see perfectly. "Your in a hospital...that douchebag punched you...remember?" He replied, he grabbed the twilight book I've been reading. "Here...Read this while you...know rest." He placed the book in my hand and sat back down. "Why did he punch you...?" I looked up from my book and sighed. "I was the reason his girlfriend broke up with him..." I replied softly.

Luke widened his eyes, "What did you do?" He asked. He brought his chair closer and waited for my reply.

"I didn't do anything, she's a player and he doesn't realise it." I replied back. Luke got up from his chair and started pacing the room.

"What's her name?" I raised my eyebrow, "Why?" . He grabbed his phone and looked up, "Tell me her name now!" He replied.

I sighed, "Gwen..." I whispered.

"Gwen...P-P-Parin...?" He asked, his hand dropped to his side. He placed his phone down and shook his head.

"She freaken never learns." He whispered angrily, he buried his face in his hands.

"You...know her?" I really wanted to sit straight up, but my stomach was still aching.

"Yeah...I'm her ex-boyfriend..." He whispered. I choked on my saliva.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. He immediately got up and placed his hand on my mouth.

"You crazy, people are sleeping." He whispered.

My eyes were still widened, "I thought you didn't have a girlfriend." I whispered to him.

He sighed and looked up then back at me, "I was played." He finally whispered. I stayed quiet and waited for him to continue, "I thought she loved me...but I had to go back to England and she ended our relationship on a text, she had told me that...she found someone else and I'm guessing that'd be the guy she was talking about." He replied. 

"Henry...I need you to be careful. Your her next target! Don't fall for her! I didn't tell you about it because I just wanted to forget about her.." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Don't fall for her, Luke. You have to stay strong!"