Chapter 20

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

OKAY..SO IT'S THE 20TH CHAPTER AND I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHEEEERRRRRR TWIST TO THIS STORY. :P

Henry's POV: Gwen still thought I was blind... I sighed again...remembering the fact that I still had some explaining to do. I glanced at Luke, who was lounging on the couch like a potato. 

"Luke, what do I do?!" Luke just eyed me. "What?" He picked the remote and changed the channels. 

"About Gwen." 

He clenched his remote.....and turned the TV off. 

"Revenge...you don't need to explain anything to her.." He got up from his couch and eyed me...it was kind of scaring the heck out of me. I have never seen this side of Luke before, "Revenge?" I asked, whilst tilting my head. 

"Your not going to be known as the "nerd" or anything...people recognise you as something else and I will make you get that attention.." He took a step closer towards me. I took a step back, "I hate attention though." I retorted. "Do this for me...please. Do this for us....Get rid of Gwen. Make her feel what it feels like to be used. Pretend to be her 'toy' and when she least expects it...you snap." Luke took me by the shoulders and looked me right in the eye. I wanted to say 'no' but something snapped inside of me. What she did to Brody..in front of school and at the party. Luke smirked, "That's right...you won't get hurt..and you'll have all the girls you want." 

All...the girls? 

"Fine....I'll do it." I replied.  He pumped a fist to the air, "But first....we're going to change your...style." Luke took me to his room and he gave me lessons on how to be cool. 

"First, Your going to be ...desperate." Luke replied, he grabbed a pencil and slammed it agaisnt his small whiteboard. 

"There's nothing there.." I replied as I sighed at how hopeless my brother was. 

"Shut up..." Luke started scribbling steps. I got up and read through the list he was writing down then walked away. "Hey, where you going." He yelled with anger. 

"I read the list..I get it." I replied. 

"Yeah, but you need action....You need to apply it." Luke replied. 

"Tomorrow, yeah? I'm really tired." I replied as I went to my bedroom. He sighed and whispered a 'fine'. 

*THE NEXT DAY* 

Henry's POV: 

"MORNING SUNSHINE!" I slowly opened my eyes and before I knew it, Luke jumped onto me. I coughed in agony, pushing him to the side. 

"That's good. You learnt. I told you to be rough and well, you learnt." He smirked, I just glared at him. 

"Shut up." I retorted. 

"Wow, you really changed." He replied with a smile.

"No, you already know that I act like this." I replied as I threw a pillow at Luke. He laughed and threw the pillow back, "It's school time...Remember, what you need to do." Luke placed his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eye again. 

Gwen's POV: 

I walked to school with a smile on my face..oh crap. I just remembered. I looked to the floor feeling a bit guilty about what I had did to Brody, Melissa walked towards me...she obviously looked really angry. She pulled me to the side but as you know, I was the 'centre attention'. Everyone circled around us and before I could ask what was going on, a slap hit my face.

I gapsed and so did everyone, "YOU ALWAYS STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME! YOU STEAL BRODY AWAY FROM ME EVEN IF YOU GAVE HIM TO ME! THAT'S RIGHT...IT WAS A PLAN! GWEN PARIN ACTUALLY MADE BRODY DRUNK AND MADE ME TAKE OVER." Melissa yelled.

Everyone started glaring at me, "YOU IDIOT. THINKING YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING...WELL YOUR WRONG!" She slapped me again but that apparently wasn't enough for her. She pushed me to the floor and straddled me, then started pulling my hair. I also pulled her hairs . "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Many people were cheering on both sides, some were cheering for Melissa and some were cheering for me. The teachers finally arrived and broke the group of people. Taking Melissa off me, I sighed in relief. My head was so much in pain from her pulling but thank goodness she wasn't that strong to pull off chunks out of my chair. 

"LET ME GO!" Melissa yelled at the teachers that were taking her to the principal's office. "Your coming with us too." A teacher brought me to her side. I stayed quiet, glancing back at the school gate. My eyes widened. Henry entered the school gates and I gawked. Everyone was looking at him as if he was an angel made from heaven and I must admit...he was. Before I could fully check him out, I was brought back into reality. I was brought into the principal's office, Melissa glared at me. 

"Now..tell me what's going on. Take a seat. Miss Parin." The Principal eyed me with such disappointment. 

"You two....weren't you guys..the bestest of friends?" He asked again. We stayed quiet. "Did you not hear me?" He spoke a bit more louder. 

"Melissa jumped on me...all I was doing was self-defence." I retorted. His eyebrows raised, "Now...Why would you do that?" He eyed Melissa. I could tell she was scared of his death stare and she couldn't help but stutter. "W-w-w-well...." I spoke for her instead, "Sir....Mr.Johnson, let me speak for her. I did something very terrible and well, she did not take it as maturely as we would as young adults. I must say, I'm very sorry for her attitude." I couldn't belive at what I was saying... I took a deep breath and eyed Mr.Johnson. 

"Right..Okay but for now, I suggest you two stay away from each other because I don't want to hear about another fight..especially if it's you two again. It's better for you to give each other's space. I was..about to call your parents but I guess , for now...I won't." He replied. He got up from his seat and took a book from his shelf. 

"Well, you may go to class." He replied as he placed his glasses to the bridge of his nose. It reminded me so much of Henry. Melissa just flicked her hair and walked away, what a copycat. I sighed and walked towards my first class of biology. Okay...right. As I entered the door, the crowd was so loud but everything suddenly went quiet. It was weird...Brody wasn't at school today he could of saved me. I went to sit at a seat by myself and for the first time...I actually felt..lonely. I glanced at my desk and placed my head down to take a rest. A cough was heard, I ignored it but the person coughed again. I looked up and I saw Henry. I melted in his eyes, his hazel eyes sparkled at me...it was weird, I'm pretty sure he was blind but I shook that thought away. Henry was wearing a white fitted t-shirt with a black leather jacket, he wore jeans along with it . I glanced at his shoes, wow. Who knew someone could be so classy within one week? His hair was slicked back and he smiled at me. 

"What?" I asked a bit meanly. His eyes widened in shock, he wasn't expecting that now...was he? 

"I was just wondering if you weren't busy on saturday.." He said slowly. The girls from around were sending devil glares towards me, I glared back at them and they cowered away. 

"Sorry, busy." I replied. 

"How about next week..then?" He asked. This was weird, did Henry suddenly decide to give in? Well, what bad timing. I'm back with Brody. I twirled my hair and smiled, "I'm busy that week too." I replied, enjoying this a bit too much. "Okay, is there any day your free?" He asked...his voice seem strained, it's as if he was trying to act nice but I was annoying him too much. 

"No, because I'll be spending them with Brody." I replied.

"What?! You guys broke up..it was an official break up.." He replied , he seemed to be loosing his calm. I smirked. 

"Well, things happen .... but if you want, you can be my friend." I winked. He took a deep breath and eyed me, "Fine." He replied.

My eyebrows arched, "Now...since when did you become...nice?" I replied. He sat on my desk and smirked, "Ever since....yesterday." He replied, as he winked at me. I kind of gagged...I did like Henry but it wasn't this kind of Henry. I slapped his butt and he jumped off the desk immediately, "Eww. Don't go near me. Weirdo." I replied. Some of the boys in the class laughed, Henry glared at me but then smiled. "You like it, don't you." He winked again. He made his way back to his seat.

"As if." I replied.