Chapter 25

Gwen's POV:

"Oh my gosh. Gwen, Gwen!! NARISSA IS COMING TO CALIFORNIA!" My friend Lily yelled. It was actually amazing how Lily stook by my side and not Melissa. It was ironic, because Melissa was a much more closer friend than Lily. I smiled, "Narissa? The singer...Narissa?" I asked, as I walked towards school. "YEAP! Oh my gosh, maybe her mystery boyfriend is here!!" Lily replied as she jumped up and down like a little kid. I laughed, "Yeah....I don't think so. The boys here ...aren't that- she cut me off and gave me a glare. "The guys here are hot. Brody's hot isn't he?" She asked as she placed her arm through mine. 

"Hey! Narissa maybe a star, but she ain't taking every boy. Not mine...especially." Glaring at Lily, she nodded her head but then her jaw dropped. I gave her a confused look and turned around to see my boyfriend and his enemy walking together to school. Lily whispered a soft, "OMG." 

Henry walked past me and made it to his friends, its weird how he suddenly made friends after pretending to be cool and crap. Brody made his way towards me and hugged me, I pushed him slightly away. "What's going on...?" He sighed and glanced to the floor. "I can't tell you." He whispered. 

"What can't you tell? Your suddenly hanging with Henry? Since when....last night?" I asked. He eyed me, it scared the heck out of me. His blue eyes just deepened into my emerald ones, "It's none of your business." He whispered. I gulped. He walked away and I was left there feeling so confused. 

"He's probably on his man period." Lily replied as we walked towards our class.

"Man...period? Does that even exist?" I started to twirl my hair between my two fingers, I was still thinking of what happened. 

"Duh. My brother has it all the time...he always has different mood swings." Lily replied. I continued to walk, Lily....still didn't know. Her brother actually had a bipolar disorder, she couldn't believe the doctors when they told her. 

"Oh! I remember, I got two tickets to her concert and backstage passes!" Lily yelped with excitement. 

"Really?!" I yelled, also in excitement. She nodded her head, "When is the concert?" She took out her tickets and handed one to me, "Tonight. 7pm. Staples Center, L.A!" She yelled. I jumped in excitement, it was a good thing that we lived in Los Angeles. Many famous artists played in this centre, I glanced at the ticket and saw which seats we were sitting in. 

"OH MY GOSH! FRONT ROW SEATS! LILY!" I yelled as I hugged her so tightly. She hugged back, we both let go with sore arms. "I'm so excited!" She yelled. "ME TOO!" I yelled with her.

Henry's POV: 

Brody kept annoying me throughout the whole period. After first period, I pulled him away.

"Okay. Stop. Hanging with me. We're not friends..okay?" I replied as I continued to my second period. 

"Okay..." He whispered. He walked towards the other way, before I knew it...I didn't see Brody the whole day and Gwen, it was such a pity....that she wasn't in any of my classes. The lesson today was so boring, I decided to tune out the words and pretend I was listening when truth was, I was just thinking. It was such a pity for Brody, he has no idea that Gwen is cheating on him with me. 

"Mr. Anderson, can you answer this question?" 

May I say, this was maths class and well, considering math is great and amazing, sometimes boring; the question was a piece of cake. Getting up from my seat, my lips perked into a smirk and I walked towards the whiteboard. My teacher eyed me angrily as I snatched the whiteboard marker out of her hands, I looked at the question and laughed. 

"Something funny, Mr.Anderson?" She asked as she eyed the question.

"This is maths class and your the teacher, yet you can't even give a hard question. This is super easy." I replied as I wrote the exact formulas down and came up with the conclusion as quickly as I could. Smirking, I returned the white board marker and laughed at the teacher's facial expression. Weren't expecting that, aye? A knock interrupted our studies and guess who walked in, my father. Everyone got up and greeted him, except me. He eyed everyone and his brown eyes pierced my hazel ones. 

"Henry. May I have a minute with you?" He asked.  "Privately." He said once again. I laid back, everyone stared at the two of us.

"Why should I? You could of talked to me in the morning, why now?" I replied back. My father's face grew red and he was letting off steam, this only made me even more entertained. 

"I'm a busy man, Henry. I suggest you let me have just this one...minute with you , at least." He replied with a bit more anger. 

"I'm a busy teenager too. I don't want to have a minute with you...there's no point. You don't even talk to me at home." I replied. Everyone gasped at the news, eyeing everyone in the room. My father spoke up, "Whatever is said in class, stays in class. If not then,-he eyed everyone in the classroom- 1 year of dentention will be set to everyone in this class...and it won't be one hour, it'd be three hours after school." That seemed to shut everyone up, people even place their phones down scared of the consequence. 

"And you, Henry. If not now, then fine....I'll tell you at lunch time." He replied as he left the room. The teacher did an awkward cough and sat down on her seat. She seemed scared, well everyone seemed scared and then there was me, as calm and collected. The periods went fast and I decided to make my way to my father's office, it took only a few knocks before I heard the low voice I once respected. 

I entered the room and sat on the chairs, making sure to place my shoes on his table. His chair was turned away, so I wasn't exactly facing him but everything was too quiet and my 'bad boy' facade was slowly decaying because of the seriousness. I couldn't quite get what was happening but somewhere in my gut, there was a sense of 'not going to be good news at all'. A slow sigh and he turned to face me, finally. 

"You know, that act in class was not at all; 'funny'. It was horrible and for you, to be embarass me like that in front of my students was despicable. Well, do you want to know what's happening in life. I won't be here for the past few days , so I suggest you look after Brody and his little sister. Their family has been through many things, don't judge him too quickly okay?" His eyes glanced to the table and he placed his face into his hands.

"Nothings ever easy...with this boy. Always having trouble when he doesn't want it, his a good guy...Henry. You should know that you guys used to be bestfriends, I'm guessing you don't remember because of the incident but I just hope you treat him nicely." He replied again. 

"Why should I?" I retorted.  He slammed his hands on the table, making me jump a bit. My legs fell off the table and I sat in an upright position.

"BECAUSE YOUR MY SON AND I'M YOUR FATHER . I SUGGEST YOU RESPECT ME! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" He yelled angrily, he got up from his seat and pointed to the door. I bowed before him like he was some sort of king, "Pleasure to." I retorted back, with anger. So much for getting him to like me. He never did anyway, so no point.

Gwen's POV: 

Walking along the corridors, strong hands pulled me into the janitor's closet. I tried screaming but this person placed a hankerchief around my mouth, drowning me into the scent of something I couldn't quite get..but before I could do anything I went into an immediate sleep.

-3 hours later-

I woke up, that was a weird dream. I tried getting up but when I tried, something held me back.

"Awake now?" The person called out, there was something weird in the person's tone. 

I opened my mouth and try to yell at the person, asking why I was here but my words just came out like mumbles.

"You wouldn't think that I would keep you and mouth free did ya?" The person did an evil laugh. I wasn't able to see the person but all I could was black and a bit of white. It was obviously a boy, judging by their voice. 

"Your probably wondering , why are you here? I just want to say, I just got hired to get you. Who knew you'd be such an easy target?" He asked. I tried moving but my hands were tied with a strong knot. I soon was realising what was happening...adrenaline pumped through my veins and my heart was having huge major beats.I looked around the room, my calm self just lost it. Tears dripped down my eyes, there was nothing to be seen except the typical creepy room. Everything was dark except the light bulb that just hanged above me. I just got kipnapped.

Someone's POV:

I smiled as I eyed Gwen. She started to cry, I smiled at her pain. Who knew she could actually cry?

My Sweet Gwen...

My Sweet little Toy....