Chapter 15

Brody's POV: 

Was someone watching me? Some shuffling noises were made and sighs were heard from next to me. The only person who would be next to me..was...Gwen. I turned to glance at Gwen, she immediately raised her hand to go to the toilet. I don't know why she had to bring her stuff, the teacher wasn't really paying attention. The period went by and it was weird because Gwen never came back...did she just ditch school? Gwen never did that...ever. This was so weird, where would she go? I thought of places she would go and only came with one solution. Her favourite shop..at the mall. Jake bumped into me and fell to the ground. I didn't bump into him that hard, he sat on the floor and clenched his ankle. "What the heck, Brody. First you cheat on your girlfriend and now your bumping into people as if your better!" Jake got up from the floor and pushed me agaisnt the locker. 

"Now, it's my turn to take her for myself." Jake smirked. My eyes widened, "What?" 

"You think I was friends with you only because you were good at sport? Nah, it was because you had a hot girlfriend. At first, I thought it was going to take a few weeks but she kept you for two years. She must of felt something but you cheated which was good, considering it would break her heart." He let go of my shirt. I wish I could punch that smirk right off his face. 

Henry's POV: 

I was heading my way towards the shopping mall to get some groceries and well, my brother told me to meet him there. He decided to pick me there because he wanted to check out the new game store and it would of wasted his petrol if he had to drive to the shop from the school. The thought of actually having Gwen as a friend was such a mistake, I actually decided to give her a chance and I really did think she was going to change from her old ways. There was no way to change her. Walking towards the game shop, I tried looking for my brother. He wasn't here...that's weird. We were suppose to meet, I took out my phone and texted him. 

Gwen's POV: 

There he was standing, casually looking at some menus. For some reason, my steps were growing closer towards him. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't at all. Luke....he was here. We hadn't seen in each other in years. Luke turned around and his eyes widened. His eyes were green just like mine and his hair was light brown, I felt my heart crack a bit. 

"Hey..." I whispered softly. I glanced at the menus of the fast food places, Luke coughed awkwardly. 

"Haven't seen you in ages..." He whispered back. He placed his hand in his pocket and got out his phone. 

"Oh, daang. I forgot!" He placed the phone back in his pocket , glancing at me first. He whispered; "I missed you." Before running off to wherever he was going. I gasped, he still loves me?

Henry's POV: 

Luke was running towards me at a very fast speed that he couldn't control himself. He toppled onto me making me loose balance. My glasses skid across the floor, I tried to reach it but I couldn't find where it was exactly. 

"Get off me." I replied. Luke immediately got up and picked up what I assumed was my glasses, he placed them into my hands. The glasses didn't work....wait...what?! I tried blinking but everything was blurry. My heart was beating so fast, "Luke." I replied. 

"Just rub your eyes."  

I rubbed my eyes but still..it was blurry. 

"LUKE. IT'S NOT WORKING!" I yelled. I could tell everyone was staring at me,  it creeped me out...but what creeped me out was I couldn't see anything but a blur. Someone grabbed me, I was assuming it was Luke considering he had the same hair color. 

"Don't panic..." Luke whispered. I couldn't breathe this was scaring me. "My eye hurts!! LUKE IT HURTS!" I yelled. Luke pulled me to a halt, he leaned close and observed my eye. He gasped, "Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!" Was all he could say. Luke placed his arm around me and dragged me to his car, he placed the seatbelt onto me. Then drove off.  

"TRY NOT TO BLINK!" He yelled. I felt something trickling down my eyes, I tried my best not to blink ...it was hurting really bad. 

We made it to the hospital, my brother brought me to the front. 

"HIS HURT! THERE'S GLASS IN HIS EYES!!" He yelled. I choked on my own saliva, my eyes have....have ...glass? 

They brought me onto a hospital bed, I felt my heart beating so fast I was scared it was going to push out of my chest. 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* 

My eyes slowly opened but I could only see darkness.

I heard crying, "Why is the room so dark? Luke..can you turn the lights on?" I asked. Luke started crying, "What's wrong...? Luke...can you tell me what's going on?" I asked a bit angry. 

"Henry....I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...but ...your blind." He whispered the last two words, I could of almost not hear it. I felt myself get teary, the tears slowly dripped down my face. 

"You mean....I can't see...at all?" I asked. Luke kept crying, "I'm sorry Henry!! IM SORRY!" He yelled, I heard a thud from beside me. 

I'm...blind...

----------------------------------

BOOM. BOOM POW.

 MAJOR PLOT TWIST! :O 

I'm sorrrrrry gois, for alot of accidents. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.