Chapter 14

Brody's POV:

I woke up with a pounding head, it really hurt. What exactly happened? I walked outside and saw a mess. My jaw dropped, I immediately started cleaning. Breakfast was made by me, because well...my parents was always working. My phone beeped. Unlocking my phone, I read my text.  

'You need to go to school now!' - Jake

Breakfast was finished and I got ready for school. Driving to school was sometimes a pain, but I still went with it. Something seemed a bit off. Everyone started whispering and giving me the dirty looks, as if I had done something horrible. I felt guilty, but I don't know what for? Loud crying was heard and  as I entered the two front doors, my jaw dropped. I saw pictures , mountains of pictures everywhere and they were pictures of me and...MELISSA?!  The pictures were posted on all of the lockers and were pasted on all the walls. Observing closer , I tried to figure out who was crying and slowly my heart broke. Gwen looked up and saw me, she walked towards me and slapped me so hard on the face. 

"You IDIOT!" She yelled angrily. She took a breath, everyone started to surround us. My heart rapidly skipped a beat and it was not in anyway..a good thing.

"I can't believe you...WITH MY VERY OWN BESTFRIEND! YOU STOOD SO LOW!" She yelled again as she punched me on the chest. 

"BRODY....WE'RE OVER." She replied as loud as ever.

Everyone gasped and glared at me, "What a loser." Some people said.

"A jerk, more like it." Some girls said. Everyone departed and left to go class but Gwen and I were still standing in front of each other. Once everyone was gone, she immediately smirked. Wiping her mascara off, "Like my acting?" She dropped the tissue and stomped on it. My blood boiled with anger, "YOU TOLD THE WHOLE SCHOOL?" She chuckled evilly and eyed me. "Well, duh. It had to be official and I think you didn't get the idea of ...'we're over'." She whispered. She got her phone out and called someone, "Lissa, Come here....now." Before I knew it, footsteps were tapping agaisnt the floor from behind. Soft arms softly hooked onto my arm, glancing down I noticed who it was. Melissa. 

"You can have him now..I don't need him." Gwen smirked again. My eyes went teary. Anger and revenge grew in my system and I took Melissa in my arms. Blinking a tear away, I made my move. I kissed her. She kissed back obviously, we pulled apart and I glanced at Gwen whose jaw had immediately dropped to the floor. "Thank you babe. I've always had a thing for Lissa.." I whispered. Melissa giggled and smiled at Gwen, Gwen straightened up and walked away. "Whatever." She replied. 

Gwen's POV:

As Brody's lips touched hers, I couldn't help but feel something...what was it exactly? I couldn't tell. My acting was really good, I just simply walked away. There was something missing and I don't know if I felt like I liked that at all. I tried to push the thought away but slowly, it kept creeping back to me. Did Brody actually have a thing for Melissa? Did he really lie about ...his feelings? Shrugging it off, I made my way towards my first class. It's been three hours and I still couldn't get over it. The scene of the two kissing replayed and replayed in my head like a broken record. Did he really didn't feel anything about me? Brody was sitting next to me, it was so hard for me to not glance at him...I tried my best to stay focused at Henry but everytime I did, it just reminded me of Brody sitting there. Argh. Why is this so frustrating? Henry...Henry....Henry...I need to think about Henry and my popularity. Everyone hated Brody, did I feel bad? No...I don't feel bad. Do I? Okay stop! I couldn't do this...I need to go somewhere. Raising my hand, I immediately was excused. I walked outside of school and made my way to my favourite shop in the whole entire shopping mall. Time to max out my credit card.