Chapter 10

Brody's POV: 

"Brody went into a fight with someone, but we don't know who." Someone whispered. 

"Another fight?" A familar voice asked. 

"Yeah..." Someone replied. 

I slowly opened my eyes, I noticed my dad in his business suit and Hazel holding his hand, she immediately ran to me. "BRODY!" She yelled , she wanted to hug me but she knew she couldn't so she instead just held my hand. 

"What happened, Brody?" My dad took a step and I already felt his dominance over me. 

"Nothing.." I whispered back. 

"I suggest you tell me the truth...now." He replied. 

"I broke up with my girlfriend.." I whispered again. I looked to the other person and noticed it was my mum..she just looked at me in disgust. 

"Seriously?" My dad replied. It did seem like a stupid answer but he did not know the whole truth. 

"Yeah..." I whispered back. "Hazel, come here. We're going." My dad tried to take Hazel away.

"NO! I want to stay with Brody!" She replied sternly, she shrugged my dad's hand away and held onto mine again. He took a deep breath and sighed. 

"You made me worry ..Brody...but it was for a stupid reason." He replied again. He glared at me and glanced at my mum. 

"Hazel...Let Brody sleep for now...He needs rest." She replied. She got on hold of Hazel, Hazel started screaming. She put her down. "HAZEL!" She shouted at Hazel. Hazel cowered and looked at me for help. "Mum, just leave her..I'll look after her." I replied. "You can't even look after yourself..how are you suppose to look after her? You don't even know how to defend yourself." My mum shouted. I whinced at the loud shouting and sighed. "Just leave her be." I replied again. My parents glanced at each other and decided to leave. I sighed. 

No one's POV:

After a week of recovering, Henry and Brody finally left the hospital. Gwen had managed to grow closer with her dad. She managed to take her father out of the death sentence and they started living as a normal family. 

Gwen's POV: 

I walked into the school grounds, Melissa and Lily made their way towards me and greeted. I smiled, I loved being popular. Brody glanced my way again, eugh..I can't believe I dated him...his so soft. I saw Henry pulling books out of his locker, he pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose again. His glasses seemed different, I tilted my head and tried to observe. Eh, it's maybe nothing. I walked towards him, he noticed me and started to walk away. Is he avoiding me..? I sighed, this is getting nowhere. Henry has been avoiding me the whole time and after last period when the bell rang he immediately left. I sighed... I looked around and tried to find him. I walked into every classroom but stopped at the art room. The door was closed and I could hear scribbling, I slowly and quietly opened the door. 

There he was scribbling and scribbling a mess. 

Henry's POV: 

I've been trying to draw but I just couldn't do it. I looked at the floor and noticed how much paper was wasted. "Why don't you just play music to keep yourself calm?" I dropped my pencil and glanced back at who was talking. I narrowed my eyes and started to pack up, "I'm done...don't need to worry about me." I replied back. I was about to leave but Gwen stepped in my way and stopped me. 

"What did I do? Why are you avoiding me?" She flicked her hair and placed herself right on the door. I pushed my glasses again to the bridge of my nose and sighed. 

"I'm not going to be your new toy, Gwen." I simply replied, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the door. I opened the door and made my way to the entrance of the two doors.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently. I chuckled, "I'm not dumb." I replied back to her. I immediately remembered.. I forgot my phone in the classroom. Dang it. I rushed back to the art room, suprisingly Gwen was still there. 

"Oh, your back." She smirked, she sat on one of the tables and had her legs crossed. I didn't answer and rummaged through the things, I looked back at her. 

"Where is my... phone?" I asked. She glanced away then back at me, "What do you mean?..I didn't see your phone anywhere!" She replied again with her 'fake' innocent face. 

"I don't want to play games. Just give my phone back, I know you have it." I replied, I sighed with annoyance. 

"Well, if you want to get it back..you need to earn it..." She reached something from the pocket of her jacket and pulled my samsung galaxy S3 out. I cringed as she started playing with it. I took a step closer towards her, just reach for the phone and done. I'm pretty sure her arm won't reach too long...so I'm quite advantaged. I didn't say a word and reached for my phone, she seemed pretty shocked and dropped it. Everything went in slow motion, I quickly slid agaisnt the floor and caught the phone in my hand. Phew.

I sighed in relief, "You have quite fast reflexes." She replied as she saw me get up from the floor. I picked my bag up and walked out. I saw the janitor lock the double doors of the entrance, "NO!" I yelled. He wasn't paying attention since he was listening to music, he locked the two doors. Gwen giggled from behind, "Oh...looks like we're spending the night...together." She replied.