Chapter 21

Henry's POV: 

H- 'She's back with Brody. I told you this plan wasn't going to work.' 

L- 'Just try...' 

H- 'She's with Brody!' 

L- 'But no knows that, right?'

H- 'True....'

"Henry. Give me your phone now." The teacher called me out, I looked up from my phone. 

"Would you care to read us what your typing." He eyed me as he made his way towards me. I walked up towards him and locked my phone. 

"Nah." I replied as I placed the phone into his hands. I turned away and smirked, winking at Gwen. She gagged and shook her head.

"Mr. Anderson...Your staying after class." Mr. Henswhy replied from behind. I sighed and sat down in my seat. 

"Whatever." I replied.

"I will not accept this attitude. I was fine with you before...but if you keep this act up. I'm sorry , but I'll have to send you to Mr. Johnson." He eyed me angrily. 

"You know what? I'll do that now." I replied, I grabbed my books and bag. Glaring at the teacher and walked straight out of the classroom. Your probably wondering why I became so badass, I give up. I give up on trying to be a 'Mr.Nice guy.' and a 'Mr.Mean guy.'  This attention I've been trying to get away fro m, I can't get away from it at all. I give up on being, two people...just to get away from attention. You can't escape who you are..no matter what you do. I entered the Principal's office and waited for him to come.

"Well, Henry...I heard about the news.."  

I looked away to the floor and stayed quiet. 

"Well...?" He replied again.

"What?" I asked. 

"What are you doing here?" He grimly looked at the papers in front of him and straightened them .

"I got in trouble." I replied. He glanced at me and laughed. 

"You never...get in trouble. What did you do?" He smirked. I clenched my fist a bit too fiercely. 

I stayed quiet for awhile and took a step out of the room. Nevermind, I'm not going to do this. 

"Henry...Come back inside." He replied sternly. I laughed, "If your not going to take me serious then you know what. Forget it." I replied as I entered the classroom.  

"What are you doing here, Henry?" The teacher asked with curiosity. 

"Get out of my way." I whispered angrily, as I eyed the teacher.

"Henry.....sit down, your acting weird. If you'd like, I'd call your brother." He replied as he sat on the chair calmly. I clenched my fist angrily, if Luke wants me to get attention..I'll get it.

I slammed the papers to the floor, "OH gosh. I'm so sorry!" I replied to Mr.Henswhy, he got up from his seat and picked it up. As he bowed, I placed my foot to his head. Everyone gasped, "Mr.Henswhy, I know I'm that great but you don't need to bow to me." I replied with a smirk. I placed my foot away from his head , he got up and I saw the fear in his eyes. 

"If anyone messes with me....you better watch out." I replied as I kicked the door open. I walked out there and it was weird because I felt good. I felt this power....over people...it made me feel powerful.

Gwen's POV: 

Henry walked out the classroom, woah. What's his problem? Why the sudden change? Since yesterday...what happened to him? I immediately smiled remembering the date I had with Brody.Henry walked back in again, he looked really angry. He clenched his fist and whispered something to Mr. Henswhy. Henry pushed the papers to the floor from Mr.Henswhy, I gasped and so did everyone. We watched Henry in both awe and fear, he immediately replied a sorry...I had actually thought he was being serious and that he was going crazy for doing what he did. I watched in shock as Mr.Henswhy bent and Henry placed his foot on his head. My jaw dropped and not in awe, but in shock. 

 "Mr.Henswhy, I know I'm that great but you don't need to bow to me." The sentence was laced with so much venom and well, there was something behind it. It was as if, there was a reason why he had changed to a complete bad person. He walked towards the door but before he left, he eyed the whole classroom....his eyes met mine but he quickly glanced to someone else. 

"If anyone messes with me....you better watch out." That sentence scared the heck out of me. Was Henry going to become the new bully? I watched in horror as Henry kicked the door of the classroom and left.  

After that weird scenario, Melissa walked up to me with Lily and this other girl, I've never seen before. 

She flicked her hair, "Well....looks like your at the end of the food chain...once again." Melissa replied evilly. The two other girls laughed along with her, but it looked forced.

I smiled, "Do you think I give a care?" I replied as I flicked my hair and walked away. I turned back to glance at Melissa, "No matter how many times you practice to do 'my' hairflick...you'll never master it." I replied. The two girls from next to her giggled but stopped, when Melissa sent them a death glare. 

Walking towards my locker, I placed my code into the lock and opened my locker. A loud scream was heard from behind me, glancing at my mirror I watched in horror as Melissa was drenched into toilet water. Ewwww. No one's going to talk to her. Suddenly, Henry walked into the scene and was laughing so hard. 

"Who ever said you were the top of the food chain? You'll always be in the lowest...deepest part of the food chain." He replied, with his british accent. He smirked, she was about to claw at Henry but she fell off her shoes. 

"Can't you tell the difference between water and super glue?" Henry replied, people started laughing. I frowned, I didn't like this at all. I was about to step in but stopped when Henry continued. 

"Don't you ever talk bad about my girlfriend." 

What? Girlfriend...? who?

"Who is that?" Melissa retorted, still manging to be strong even after the two huge embarassing pranks.

"Gwen..Parin." My jaw literally dropped, my hand dropped to the side and I gawked. 

"WHAT?! GWEN HOW CAN YOU HAVE TWO BOYFRIENDS?! YOUR A SLUT!" She yelled angrily. She tried to get up from her spot but she was too stuck on the floor to get up. I was too shock to say anything or process anything that was being said. Henry walked towards me confidently and placed his arm around me. 

"Brody, can screw himself. This girl is mine." And before I knew it, he took me into his arms and kissed me passionately on my lips.