Day To Remember

When I woke up the next morning, Hayes was poking my cheek. I groaned and rolled over.

"Abbyyyyy it's time for breakfast" he said shaking my shoulders. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up on my feet.

We ran into the kitchen and I sat down next to dad and Taylor. We ate breakfast and then dad said were going out.

I ran upstairs and put on a low cut crop top and booty shorts. I went back downstairs.

"Your not leaving the house in that" dad said looking at me

"Why not" I said giving him a look

"Because your showing way to much"

"I barley have anything to show"

"Go change"

I whipped around and stormed upstairs. I put on skinny jeans, sperrys and tank top.

"Better?" I said storming past dad. He sighed and me and him got in the car. We were driving to visit his mom, dad and sister.

"Hi grandma Hi grandpa Hi aunty" I said walking in

I gave them all hugs and we stayed for lunch. Then me and dad drove home

"Jordan is coming over at four" I said not looking up from my phone

He nodded and kept driving. When we got home me as him jumped out and raced each other into the house. I won.

I walked inside and saw that Hayes had Nate over.

"Hey Hayes hey Nate, Hayes Jordan is coming over" I said

"Ok we won't bother you guys" Hayes said with a devilish grin. I rolled my eyes

The door bell rang. I went over and opened it

"Hey Jo" I said smiling

"Hey Ab" she said walking in. She saw Nate and turned pink. We ran upstairs and into my room.

"Lets make a vine" I said

She nodded and laughed. After a hour of thinking, we came up with a vine where Jordan is at the mirror and I jump up behind her with a mask. She screams and you think it's cause of me but then she says

"IM OUT OF LIPGLOSS"

We finished the vine and could not stop laughing. We heard the boys laughing and we decided to be spy's. We did ninja rolls down the hallway and stopped at Taylor's door. I saw him making a video but his back was facing us.

We tiptoed in and started making faces behind him. All went well until I got to close to him and he felt my hair. He grabbed me and Jordan and held us captive for the rest of the video.

When he finished he started to tickle us and then had us sit on his lap.

"Let me tell you a story about two girls who were messin with old uncle Tay" Taylor said "the two girls had 20 seconds to run while all the boys chased them"

"Uh oh" me and Jordan said looking at each other

We started running and we ran into Matt. We started laughing and Taylor and Nash came up behind us and grabbed us.

"AHHHH" we screamed and they threw us in the pool.

Then all the boys jumped in. Dad didn't. Of course.

We all played volley ball in the pool until 9 when Jordan left. I cuddled with Taylor on the couch till morning.