How much longer?

I say next to Hayes and Cam on the plane. It was the longest three hours of my life. Hayes slept the whole time and Cam spent the time trying to come up with a new vine. Believe it or not, it's not his best skill. I finally ended up just playing 2048 on my phone until I got so mad that I almost threw it. Then I put my head on Cams shoulder and feel asleep.

I woke up by being shaken lightly. It was Hayes. "Whatttttt" I said. "We have to get off the plane kiddo" he said. I put my arms up and he carried me. I checked my pocket and made sure the camera was still there. It was. I put my head on his shoulder and pretended to be asleep. We kept walking and I heard Cams voice. "Is she asleep?" he asked. I felt Hayes nod. "I got her" he said said trying to take me from Hayes. "No no it's fine" Hayes said holding me tight.

"You obviously like her" said Nash. "No she is just my friend, I haven't even known her long enough to like her" he said back. "Well you do stare at her.. A lot" said Matt. "And you won't let Cam hold her" said Carter. "I don't like her like that GOD!!" Hayes screamed. I pretended to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "Are we home?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "We're in the air port sweet heart" Cam said to me. I looked at him and then said "well then I'm going back to sleep" I put my arms around Hayes neck and fell asleep.

When I woke up we were in a car. My body was stretched out over Hayes, Cam, Nash and Matt. My head was on Cams lap. I looked around and saw that everyone was asleep. I looked up and saw that Cam wasn't. "Hi princess" he said to me. "Hi Cammy" I said. Cam pulled me forward and onto his lap. He held me tight and kissed my forehead. "We're almost home" Cam said to me. "Yay" I said putting my head on his chest. I snuggled into him and he held my head and legs. I noticed he was asleep but I wasn't. I wasn't tired. I just layer there and snuggled with him. Then I took out my camera and started looking at the pictures. I saw my mom holding me when I was born. I kept looking at them. I got kinda sad. I missed my mom, I missed my dad, I missed my family. I wish they were here. I put my camera away and went over to where the driver was.

"Hi mister!" I said. "Hi" he said not looking at me. "how's it going?" I said. "Pretty good how are you" he said. "I'm good, I got adopted so I'm happy to have a new home" he looked at me and smiled. I sat back down on cams lap and fell asleep.