Movie night

The boys looked up at me and Hayes patted the spot on the couch next to him.

I ran down and jumped on him.

"Abbyyyyyyyyyy get off of me" Hayes said.

"Never" I said smirking. Then I felt eighteen hands come up behind me and tickle me. I screamed and squirmed and tried to get away but Nash picked me up and screamed "I HAVE THE PRINCESS" he ran around the kitchen until Matt came over and grabbed me.

"MINE" yelled Matt and ran around with me. Cam had his phone out vining and so did the other boys. I saw the camera and made a silly face. I felt Hayes grab me and pick me up.

"No" he whispered so only I could hear him "mine" We must have looked at little weird just looking at each other cause Taylor yelled "I GOT THAT ON VIDEO" he posted it on vine.

Hayes brought me over to the couch and I sat next to Hayes and Cam. Nash was next to Cam and Matt was next to Nash. Shawn, Arron, Carter, jack and jack, and Taylor were on the other couch.

"Ok what movie" said Cam

"I say scary" said jack j

"No comedy" said Matt

This went on for ten minuets till we decided on a scary movie. We watched The Call. I felt Cam wrap his arm around me. The movie started and I was already scared. Hayes must have noticed cause he grabbed my hand and leaned into me.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed as the man grabbed the girl from under the bed. I squeezed cam really tight. I hid my whole face and body in him. I stayed like that for the whole movie.

When the movie was over I looked at the boys. All of them were asleep. I was scared out of my mind. They knew my past why would we watch the call?? I didn't want to wake Cam up so I turned to Hayes.

"Hayessss" I whispered

No response.

"Hayesssssssss" I said a little louder and I shook his shoulders. He started to wake up.

"Yes Abs" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Um" I said playing with my hair "could you come in my room and just lay with me till I fell asleep?" He nodded and we walked up stairs. I opened the door and pulled down all the covers. It was hot so we just laid there. We laid there for a while. Hayes must have thought I was asleep cause he put his arm around me. I turned to face him and the fell asleep.

I woke up to all the boys talking and saying awwww. I sit up and look around and see that me and Hayes are still cuddling and all the boys were taking vines.

"Abby's got a boyfrienddd" taunted Matt

"My baby girl is growing up" said Cam pretending to cry. I got mad.

"He isn't my boyfriend, I don't like him like that get out of my room and leave me alone!!" I screamed at them. They looked a little shocked. I felt bad but I stood my ground I turned around and went out on the balcony. I stayed there for about a half hour.

When I went back in my room Hayes was still asleep. I shook him till he woke up.

"Hayes" I said in tears

"Abby whats wrong?" He asked putting his arm around me.

I told him what happened. "The boys are gonna hate me now" I said in tears.

"No no they won't I promise" he said holding me tight. I wiped my eyes.

"Can you go tell Cam to come up here?" I asked. Hayes nodded and left.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling till I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. Cam walked in with a sad look on his face.

"Abby" he said..

Hi guys! Spamming tonight FYI cause I'm boredddddd hope you like it!

Peace out girl scout✌