Meeting the boys

"Ummmmm" said miss Amber "I guess it would be ok". "Yessssssssss" I said with a grin. "Be back by five thirty ok?" She said. "Yes ma'am" I said saluting her as a joke.
She laughed and walked off. "Soooooooo" I said "what's your name again?". He laughed and said "my name is Cam, Cam Dallas". "Well" I said with a smirk "very nice to meet you Cam Cam Dallas" He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Are we gonna go see your friends?" I asked. "of course" he said as he guided me to a big group of boys. "Guys" Cam said "this is Abby, Abby this is Nash, Matt, Shawn, Arron, Carter, Jack J, Jack G and Hayes" I gave Cam a you gotta be kidding me look which made me laugh. "Ok" I said as I walked down the row of boys "Nash, Matt, Shawn, Arron, Carter, Jack J, Jack G and Hayes, I can remember this" The boys laugh "oh and this is Taylor" Cam said as another boy walked over. "I'm screwed" I said putting my hands up. That made the boys laugh even more. "So are you here with like a summer camp orr" Nash asked me. "Umm actually" I said "I'm a orphan, I'm here with the Boston children's home and it's a really nice place and we get to go on trips like this all the time and its so fun but I never get to go on the big rides cause the little kids don't like them but soooo yeah" The boys kinda just looked at me. "Sorry I talk a lot miss Amber said its a problem that I have but I don't know sometimes I think talking a lot is a good thing but annnnnyyways" I finished. The boys then started to laugh a bit and Arron asked "how did you get into the orphanage" A couple of the boys gave him a look and hit him a bit. "No no it's fine, um my parents treated me great, they were the best parents I could get. Um when I was about six years old, a man broke into my house and he was messed up in the brain. He slit my mothers throat and stabbed her and did the same to my little brother and sister. He tried to hurt me but he failed thankfully. He swore he would come back and kill me though. Me and my dad lived happily for three years till I was nine and he got cancer. He died within weeks" I had tears streaming down my face. I hate when people, especially boys, see me cry. I felt a arm go around me. I shook it off "I'm fine come on let's just go" I said in between sniffles. I started to walk away to a few rides. I heard the boys come up behind me. I wiped my eyes and was ready to go. "Come on" I said "let's go on untamed!"