I Love You

I pulled myself together, grabbed my camera and walked down stairs.

I took a deep breath and said "hi guys"

They all looked up. I kinda just stared at them. Cam got up. He walked over to me and hugged me. I jumped up and hugged him. I heard him start to cry a little. He carried me up to his room.

"Peanut I'm so sorry" he said holding me. I looked at him. He was full out crying.

"Cammy please don't cry" I said holding him tight.

"I messed up, I let you down, I'm the worst da- guardian out there" he said rubbing my back.

Then I said something. Something I wasn't sure if I would ever say.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I love you daddy"

He pulled me away he looked at me. Tears sprung to his eyes.

"Ugh all I do is make you cry" I said.

He smiled "Abs this is the best cry I have ever had, you called me daddy!"

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Hey cam? Can we take a picture? I take pictures with my family on this camera, and your my family now" I said putting the camera out in front of us.

We took one smiling and then one with a silly face. I did cross eyes and he did the puma face.

I walked down stairs with him and saw the rest of the boys. They instantly ran over to me and hugged me. First they did it all at once and then the did it one at a time.

"I'm so sorry for not helping" They all said

"I'm sorry I didn't help sooner" said Shawn hugging me

"It's ok guys it's ok" I said smiling

They all smiled

"Can we sit on the couch? I wanna show you guys something" I said holding up the camera

They all circled around me and looked at the camera. I started showing them all the pictures. I told them stories behind the pictures and told them who they all were.

I showed them my mom and dad, my sister and brother, my dog, family friends who I still talked to, neighbors, my old best friends, everyone.

"That all of them" I said flipping to the last picture

It had taken about a hour to go through them but the boys loved it.

I help up the camera and took a picture of all of us.

"My new family" I said looking at them all

They were all smiling from ear to ear

"Let play capture the Abby!" Taylor screamed as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder

I screamed. Tay only had me for a matter of seconds cause then Nash came and grabbed me

"LET GO OF MY BABY GIRL" screamed Cam as he took me from Nash

We played this game for a good forty minuets. Then we all went to bed, it had been a long day.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!! THANK YOU TO wecannoteven FOR PROMOTING MY STORY! You should check hers out if u haven't yet. More soon!

Peace out Girl Scout