Im sorry

"Abby.." Cam said to me. I cut him off. I ran over and jumped in his arms and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Cam" I whispered. He kissed my cheek.

"It's ok princess, I'm sorry we picked on you, if you and Hayes are just friends we should leave you to being just friends" he said back.

We laid down on my bed and snuggled.

"I thought you were gonna hate me" I said holding him tight.

"Abby I'm never gonna hate you, I may get mad at times but I will never ever hate you" he said back. I hugged him tight and he kissed my head.

"Come on Abs, why don't you get dressed and we can go out shopping or something" Cam said. I nodded and went to my closet.

I ended up wearing jean shorts, sperrys, and a crop top that was a little big for me that said free hugs.

I went down stairs and gave all the boys a huge hug. Matt held me longest.

"I'm so sorry peanut" he said squeezed me tight. I kissed his cheek.

"It's ok Matty don't worry" I said. He squeezed me and then put me down. I went into the kitchen and had a bowl of lucky charms. I put the bowl on the table and Taylor came running at me.

"If the hugs are free I mine as well take a million" he said lifting me up and spinning me around. I hugged him tight.

"Where's my hug?" screamed Arron as he ran over and hugged me.

"Group hugggg!!!!" screamed Matt and all the boys ran over and tackled me, Arron and Taylor. They started tickling me too.

"Ahhhhh stop it tickles" I screamed. Nash grabbed me and ran.

"Come on we're going shoppingggggg let's get in the car" Nash said and threw me in the van.

All the boys piled in. Cam sat on my lap but we had to switch half way cause he was crushing me.

"Were hereeeeeee" screamed Nash from the front. I climbed out over all of the boys. They followed out after me.

"Ok where are we gonna shop?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want" said carter

"I don't want you to spend to much money on me!" I said.

Cam rolled his eyes "what else would we spend money on?" He asked.

We ended up going to holister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie and stores like that. I made them close their eyes when I picked out bras. They let me go into CVS and get razors and stuff like that.

We all walked out of the mall and got back Into the car. We stopped at Taco Bell and got tacos for dinner.

"Me and the boys are gonna have some girls over tonight ok?" Cam said to me and Hayes. We nodded.