Home at last

This time when I woke up, the boys were all moving around. Cam must have thought I was still asleep because he picked me up.

"Cam I'm awake I can walk" I said getting out of his arms

"Ok Abs" he said closing the car door.

I went to the trunk and grabbed my suit cases and brought them in the house.

"Woah" I said under my breath. Hayes heard and he laughed. All of a sudden a girl with red hair and cat ears came down screaming "IS SHE HERE IS SHE HERE?"

"Mahogany!" Yelled Hayes. All the boys went over and said hi. I just stood there looking at my feet.

"Hi!" I heard mahogany say. I smiled and said "hi I'm Abby!"

Me and mahogany talked for a while an already got close. She gave me here number in case I ever needed her cause she didn't live in the house.

"Wanna see your room?" Cam asked me. I jumped up and screamed "DUHHHH" Cam put his arm around me and we walked upstairs.

"If you don't like it we can change it" Cam said standing next to the door "my room is to the left, Nash's is the the right, and the other boys are all across or down the hall" I nodded and opened the door.

What I saw was perfect. The room was light pink an had dance figures and cheer pictures all around the room. I had a lime green bed spread with pink pokadots and lots of pillow. I had my own bathroom as a huge closet. There was a computer and a desk. Also part of the room had mirrors and a dance bar and a stunt stand and stunt strap. I had stars stuck to the ceiling and a bulletin board. I also had my own balcony! I loved it.

My hands when up to my mouth and tears came out of my eyes. I ran over to then and tried to hug them all at once. It didn't work to well so I then hugged them all separate.

"I love it thank you so much" I whispered to Cam. He looked at me and wiped my eyes and kissed my cheek. I hoped down and jumped on the bed. I ran onto the balcony and saw a amazing view. Then I went back in.

"Were gonna leave you to get settled and put your stuff away and then maybe we can watch a movie?" Suggested Arron. I nodded and the boys left.

I grabbed my suit case and started to put my fancier clothes in the closet and my normal clothes in the drawers. I organized everything perfectly. Then I threw on Nike pros, a sports bra and crop top and went down stairs.