Boyfriend

The week flew by and it was already Friday. Daddy said that me and Hayes could have people over.

Jessie and Josh came right off the bus. The other kids were coming at 7. Me and Jessie went into my room and caught up with each other.

"Ok so who is dating who" I asked Jessie

"Well," she said "Nessa and Chris, Rissa and Sean, and Sophie and Nate. But Jordan likes Gabe."

"And what about you missy" I said poking her stomach

"Well, I'm mean, Josh isn't half bad" she said smiling

I laughed and said "yeah he is pretty cute"

"And what about you" she said "I mean it's kinda obvious but I want to hear it from you"

I looked away and checked the door way

"Well I mean Hayes but don't tell anyone, please" I said

She laughed

"Ab everyone knows" she said in between laughs.

My cheeks turned red and I giggled.

"You to are really cute together" Jessie said

"We aren't dating"

"Well your as close to dating but not dating as possible"

"That's confusing"

"Oh just go with it"

We both started laughing hysterically. Then we decided to scare the boys. Jessie took josh and I got Hayes

"BOO" I screamed as I jumped up behind Hayes chair

"AH" he screamed jumping up. He turned around and grabbed me and spun me around. I started laughing and I saw that Josh was doing the same to Jessie.

Hayes put me down but kept his arm around my waist.

"Lets go swimming!" I scream. We all go and change into bathing suits. I put on a red poka dot bikini.

"Dayum" Hayes said as I walked down the stairs. He was the only one down there so far.

I smirked and said "your not looking half bad yourself"

He but his hands on my waist and just looked at me.

"Your beautiful" he said to me

I turned pink and kissed him. Not a long kiss, but a good one.

"Hayessssss" I said tracing my finger on his six pack

"Yes kiddo" he said rubbing right above my bikini line

"What did you say to Danny after he called me hot today?"

Hayes looked away. He lets go of me and walked away from me.

"Hayes?" I said walking over and putting my hand in his. No response. I squeeze his hand and brush on his thigh. He looks and me and smiles.

"I told him you were mine" he said

I threw my hands over his shoulder and hugged him.

"Abby? Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked. I grinned

"Of course Hayesie" I said lightly kissing him

"FINALLY" I heard Jessie scream

Jessie, Josh and all the boys came flying out of all the hallways. I turned red and so did Hayes.

"AWW" screamed Matt

"You finally grew a pair" Nash said

"I don't like this... but you have my blessing" Daddy said

All the boys agreed with dad. Then the doorbell rang. All the kids came in and then we went outside.

We played in the water and had chicken fights for hours. Then we went inside, down in the basement.

"Lets play spin the bottle" suggested Avery

We grabbed a bottle.

"In this game, were all single right now" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement

I started. I spun the bottle and it landed on Josh. I moved closer and leaned in and we kissed. Jessie looked pissed.

Then Jessie went, and it landed on Hayes. She leaned in kissed him and put her hand on his chest and then moved it lower.

"Ok that's enough" I said. They separated. Then everyone went and I had been kissed 3 times. I crawled over to Hayes and sat in his lap. He held me.

Daddy came down at around 11 and said that parents were here. Then Jordan had a panic attack and got a hug and picture with my father.

Me and Hayes went upstairs and sat on the couch. The boys said they were going to bed soon so we gave them hugs good night. Then Hayes put his arm around me and rested his hand on my upper thigh. I snuggled into him and he held me tight. Then Tedy came up and jumped on our laps. I kissed Hayes cheek and fell asleep.

JSKNFIWND

Another update for y'all

Enjoy