Silent Treatment

When I woke up the next morning I went straight to the bathroom. I looked at myself. It looked like I had gotten into a fight. My cheeks were bruised and so were around my eyes.

I texted Hayes asking if he was up. I got a text two minuets later saying that he was. I told him to come to my room.

I heard a knock. Hayes walked in and sat on my bed.

"All the boys are up" he said.

"That's great for them, I will not be speaking to them" I said.

Hayes nodded. He held my hand for a couple seconds and then we went down stairs.

I walked straight passed all the boys and right Into the kitchen. I grabbed a apple.

"I made pancakes, just for you" said Shawn pointing to my spot at the table. I glared him and the rest of the boys.

"Ab's we are all beyond sorry" Cam said jumping up and grabbing my hand. I shook my hand away. When Cam got a good look at my face and tears sprung to his eyes. He tried to pull me into a hug.

I pushed his hug away and said "where was that last night" under my breath.

"I'm sorry!" he screamed

I turned to run up the stairs and Cam screamed "get back here young lady I am your father!!"

I looked down the stairs, now with tears in my eyes. I walked down the stairs and said "No Cameron you are not my father, my daddy is up in heaven watching over me. My daddy, and my family, would never be busier with girls than watching me, my family would never purposely let people in the house that might hurt me, my family would care about me and help me if I was getting slapped, so no Cam, you are not my father and you never will be!"

With that I ran up the stairs and slammed my door. I laid on my bed and cried. I want my old life. I want my mom and my dad and my brother and my sister and my dog.

I sat up and grabbed my Disney book. I looked at the pictures of me and my mom and dad, my brother and sister, all happy and smiling. The only worry in the world was that the next line would be a long wait.

I threw the book across the room and cried. I grabbed my camera and started looking at the pictures. I heard a knock on the door. I pretended to be asleep.

I think it was Cam that walked in. He sat down on my bed. He moved closer to my head and started to rub my cheek with his finger.

"Abby" he said "I know your mad at me and I deserve it. Your my daughter now and you should be my top priority. I'm sorry I let those people in the house and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help, but I promise, if you give me another chance I will be the best da- guardian, that you could ever get"

With that he kissed my forehead and got up.

"I love you princess" I heard him say as he walked out.

I jumped up and threw on Nike pros and a sports bra.

I was stressed and when I get stressed, I stretch. I grabbed my stunt strap and stretched myself out. I couldn't think straight.

I laid in my room for about 3 hours. By then it was around 3ish. I missed the boys.. A lot