Saying Goodbye

Me and the boys road rides all day long. We had so much fun until it was 5:30. "CAMMM" I screamed "YESSS AB'S" he screamed back. "Hi" I said smiling. He rolled his eyes

"But seriously it's 5:30 I have to get back to the orphanage" I said. The boys all looked down. "Oh right" said Nash. "Come on nowwwwwww" I said grabbing Cam and Nash's hand and pulling them to where miss Amber said to meet her. I saw her there.

I turned to the boys. "Thank you for the most fun I have had in a long time, maybe you can come visit some time" I said as I gave all the boys a hug. They nodded and said definitely. Hayes held me the longest though. All the boys noticed but didn't say anything. "Come on Abby we have to go now" said miss Amber.

I waved goodbye to the boys and got on to the bus. Then I fell sound asleep on the ride home.

When I woke up we were back in Boston at the home. I stretched and got of the bus. It was only seven so I had a couple hours to mess around.

I watched tv and thought about my day. The boys were so nice to me. They treated me like family. And I really liked that kid Hayes, he was so sweet but I don't think he liked me that way. I hope the boys do come visit that would be nice.

Before I knew it I was drifting to sleep on the couch. One of my best friends at the home, Steven carried me up to bed. "Good night Stevie" I said getting under the covers. "Good night Ab's" he said kissing my forehead. He is sixteen and one of my best friends. But friends ONLY. I fell asleep thinking of the boys.