Young Love

When I woke up the next morning, it was eight o'clock. I started to make them breakfast. I made bagels and pancakes and put orange juice in a cup. I brought it up one by one for the boys and screamed "SURPRISE BREAKFAST IN BED"

I got a hug and a kiss and a thank you from each boy except for Cam and Hayes.

Cam didn't wake up so I left a note and Hayes had me stay in and eat with him.

"Open" he said picking up a pancake.

He shoves it on my face

"HAYES" I screamed as I started to laugh.

I took the bagel with the cream cheese and shoved it on his face.

"OH ABBY YOUR GONNA GET IT" screamed Hayes as I jumped up and ran out of the room

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I ran down the hall way and down the stairs. He was catching up to me.

I felt him grab my arm and I screamed even louder.

"SHUT UP" screamed Matt from upstairs.

I started dying laughing and Hayes tackled me. He started tickling me and I laughed even louder.

He stopped tickling and looked at me. I didn't know what he was doing. Then I flipped him over so I was on top of him.

"You know you weight like 70 pounds right?" Hayes said to me and he pushed me off. We both stood up.

He quickly kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and gave him a look.

"Hayes you got cream cheese on me" I said wiping my cheek off.

"Oops that means I missed" he said pulling me close and putting his hands on my waist.

We kissed. We didn't make out with each other but it wasn't a peck. We kept kissing each other.

"WHAT IS THIS" Nash screamed holding his phone up.

Me and Hayes jumped back from each other. I turned red.

"Hayes what are you doing your supposed to do it when your alone!" Nash said. That made Hayes turn red.

"You will be happy to know that I got all of that on video and it is now on Instagram and twitter" Nash said smirking

"Stop Nash oh my god" Hayes said storming off. I kinda just stood there looking at my feet.

"GUYS GUESS WHO I JUST SAW MAKING OUT IN THE KITCHEN, ABBY AND HAYES!!!" Nash screamed

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEAD" Hayes screamed from his room

I heard every door open.

"WHAT" Daddy screamed from upstairs

I heard all the boys come running down the stairs.

Dad came over to me really quick and grabbed me by my shoulders and lifted me up to his eye level.

"NO BOYS" he said trying to stay serious but cracked a smile

Taylor spun me around and picked me up

"I think it's time to give our little baby girl 'the talk' now" Matt said and all the boys sat down

I looked at all of them

"Are you serious?" I asked

They nodded

I stood up

"THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, CALL MAHOGANY IF YOU WERE SERIOUS" I screamed and started dying laughing.

All the boys were laughing too

"We were just kidding" Carter said with tears rolling down his cheeks

All the boys nodded with agreement

"Oh I wasn't kidding" Matt said looking around

I glared at him and put my hands over my ears

"La la la I'm not listeninggggggg" I sang running around the kitchen

Matt got up and started chasing me. He caught me and threw me over his shoulder. He kissed my cheek and put me down.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS OMG

Keep reading

Comment

Vote

Follow

Tell your friends

ENJOY

peace out Girl Scout ✌