Anniversary

So I kinda felt bad for such a terrible story last time. So I'm trying again.
-angst leading to Smut-
No Smut in this but if you guys want I'll make a part two!

Thank you

BEEP BEEP-
I turned to the alarm and quickly turned the sound off. It was Saturday January 24 meaning me and Bills (fuc grammar) 2 year of being married anniversary! 
The past year we stayed at home and watch Netflix, so I was determined to make this day a day Bill wouldn't forget. Lost in thought I hadn't even noticed Bill was awake. "Dip? Why's the alarm on?? It's Saturday!" He spoke Keeping his eyes shut and voice still a bit raspy from sleep. I smiled and turned to him "Sorry you stay in bed I'll be right back" he yawned and nodded in reply, letting go of my waist as I stood up from the bed. I made my way to the kitchen to begin making Bill a breakfast in bed.(yea idk) Once finished I walked back into our room and placed the tray next to the sleeping man. I gently nudged his shoulder "Bill, love? Please wake up" The older male turned to look at me and smiled "breakfast in bed?? Wow Dipper, what's all this for?" I sat down beside him and looked at him with a smile "oh Bill you know why!" In return his smile widened and he started to dig into his breakfast.
-time skip-
Bill had left an hour ago planning to do something with Mabel and Stan. which I can only assume is probably some secret for our anniversary:)). I can't wait for him to come home! I had put on a new pair of blue lingerie under my normal clothes. I had also had extra time to set up our bedroom making it into a romantic atmosphere. Now all I had to do was wait. Which is way harder then it sounds, because I'm like an impatient kid when it comes to waiting.
-time skip-
Bill walked through the door all so  suddenly. Looking like he has just had been to a party. "Bill?" I looked back at him from my spot on the couch. The demon just glanced at me and gave a quick smile "heya pinetree. Some friends of my want to go get a few drinks and just chat. Is that okay?" I just froze in my place. What? He hasn't possibly forgot about our anniversary aNo, this was a joke. He wasn't being serious. "Uh, Dipper?" Bill looked at me with a worried expression. I looked away not being able to comprehend completely what was going through his mind. "Oh. Yea. I mean. Yes. That's fine,have fun" Bill jumped up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before happily leaving slamming the door shut behind him. I just stayed in my position staring at the TV. I could feel a few tears fall from my eyes. He couldn't have forgotten, he must be joking. In a few seconds he'll come running in with flowers yelling "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" I know he will.

So I waited.
6 hours.
Eventually I had somehow managed to get back into the bed, trying hard not to cry anymore. I was tired heartbroken and dehydrated.
-10:02 pm-
"Dip?! Where are you my love?" I could hear the front door open and shut, but I couldn't force myself to reply, or even move. "DIPPPERR~" i rolled my eyes, in all honesty i hoped he wouldn't find me, I was an absolute mess from crying for so long.  Slowly i heard the bedroom door open and a voice speak from the shadows. "Oh~ what's this baby?" Obviously bill hadn't yet seen my tears or seen the total wreck I was, the thought made me happy till he decided to come closer. "Playing hard to ge-... Dipper. What. Happened??" I angled my head to the man so I could see him fully. "Mason!(we all are aware that's his real name? Isn't it??)What's wrong?!!" Bill seemed to have a good concerned face on while looking down at me from his spot on the bed. "Nothing leave me alone..."....-awkward silence "shit.. It our anniversary. Isn't.." After the realization hit the demon he gave me  a sad look "baby I had no idea.." i just glared at him. "Please I'm sorry, I know it's bad. I'm a jerk. Let me make it up to you please!'  The pained look in my face most have hurt Bill lore because he had to look away from me for a while to regain his strength. "Please"

—~~———~~~~~~~—————~~~~~~-hasn't been checked(please tell me if I missed anything)
I KNOW I KNOW!
Short?
Boring?
Not what anyone asked for.

I'll make part 2 ASAP
I promise.
If requested

I just. Yea

Smut/NSFW Maybe in the next part so stick around!