Fluff?

The whole Pines family had planned a Christmas reunion- It was a late night, and Mabel was getting their cousins riled up for the next day. The family had gathered around the fire, hot cocoa in hand and laughs being had.

Calm, quiet... Perfect.

Too perfect.

But he couldn't ruin Pine Tree's little celebration of useless paper-clad boxes, oh no.

There were puns to be made! And most importantly, he'd get to spend a little time with the whole family.

Perfect indeed.

Dipper, unlike his sister, was bored out of his mind. The adult's banter was centred completely around sports, work and books Mabel had to steal in order to read. The summer they'd spent in Gravity Falls so many years ago had left unanswered questions tumbling around in his head. Often he could barely think of anything else, and his grades didn't seem to hide it.

He was awoken from his daydreaming when his father called his name. "Hey, Dipper! Listen to your mother!" Dipper looked to her in confusion.

"Oh, sorry Dip! I was just wondering..." She pulled at her collar nervously. "Well, I was just telling Stan about your, ah..." Stan, who had been sitting quietly on the sofa, burst into laughter.

"She was telling me about that diary of yours! Let me tell you, kid- You are a RIOT!" Dipper's face went pale as snow, and he made a promise to himself he'd never leave it at home again.

"MOM! YOU DID NOT." He was panicking, his sweat soaking through his clothes at an abnormal speed. "I can't believe this. This can NOT be happening..."

He may or may not have become obsessed with a certain demon.

That obsession started out as just wanting to figure out his plans...

And ended up writing about him, drawing him, thinking about him nonstop...

Not to mention his hormones.

Plus his still lingering sadness from Wendy rejecting his feelings so long ago...

Obsessions and hormones plus the aching heart of a rejected romance... You can imagine the kind of things he'd wrote in his diary.

A sharp knock at the door was all he needed to flee the room. A chocked cry caught in his throat and tears threatened to spill. Weakly shuffling to the door, he prayed his eyes were well hidden.

When he swung open the door, it took every last muscle in his body to not run away screaming.

"Fuck my life."

"That's what I'm here for, kiddo!~"

Bill was hovering there in mid-air, but his usual triangular form was now replaced by that of a grown man. His blonde hair was neatly brushed, a top hat balanced carefully on top. He looked to be about twenty years old, judging by his height and wrinkle-free tanned skin. His one visible eye was stormy grey, the other hidden behind a midnight black eye patch.

"So, this is Christmas? Huh, I expected a lot more creepy old men." He grinned widely, letting himself in and closing the door behind him. "Actually, Stan is here, isn't he? Well, for once I guess I didn't look hard enough!" An amused laugh echoed off the walls, and Dipper prayed nobody had heard him yet.

"Oh my god Bill what the hell are you doing here get out now please oh god why-" He was interrupted by a cane (Bill hadn't had it before, had he?) slamming down on his toe.

Dipper's mother was standing in the doorway that separated the front room from the lounge. "Dipper, you didn't tell me your boyfriend was coming over! Come in, come in!"