Bath?

There was no good reason to be doing this.

'We're conserving water, Pine Tree,' he said.

'It's not like there's anything we haven't seen before,' he said.

Dipper finally caved into Bill demand to bathe together. Ever since he read about friends bathing together, that is all he wants to do. Walking into the hotel bathroom, towel wrapped tightly around his waist, he spotted Bill by the edge of the tub. The demon surprisingly had a towel as well and had drawn the bath. He could see steam rising up and...bubbles. It was a bubble bath. Dipper was tempted to make a fuss about it, but he was actually thankful. At least he'd have some modesty.

"I still don't see why we couldn't have showered. Separately," he quickly added the last bit. He eyed Bill as the demon stood and started setting things on the side of the tub.

"It's a bonding experience, Pine Tree. The shower would have been too cramped for the both of us," he replied, smirking slightly as Dipper blushed at the mere thought of being cramped together. Naked.

"Whatever," Dipper grumbled, glaring at Bill. "So, we getting in or what?"

The taller motioned for Dipper to go ahead. Dipper kept the towel secure around him as he stepped over the ledge. Glancing back at Bill, he could see the demon was busy, but he was pretty sure those eyes were locked on him through the mirror's reflection. He breathed in deeply before tossing the towel away and dropping into the water as quickly as he could.

The heat of the water was a shock to his system, drawing out a hissed groan as he forced himself to relax. Soft snickering met his ears and Dipper sank deeper into the water, silently blaming Bill for anything and everything. "Are you going to get in?" he asked, back toward Bill. He heard the drop of a towel and in the corner of his eye saw a pair of long, dark legs, and-

He quickly looked away.

"S-so, are we just going to bathe then leave?" Dipper stuttered out, trying not to react to the way Bill groaned as he slipped into the water.

"That is the jest of it," Bill answered. His voice was throaty, rough, and it made Dipper shiver despite the warmth of the water.

Glaring at the bubbles, Dipper didn't know if he should feel disappointed or not. He bit his tongue, holding back what probably would only be damning words and dunked his head underwater. If he hurried up and cleaned himself, he could go back to the hotel room and pretend this never happened. Resurfacing, he grabbed the shampoo bottle and quickly got to work on his hair. His fingers were rough in their cleaning.

He was so focused on his task that he jumped the moment Bill hands circled his wrists and pulled his hands down. "You're going to hurt yourself," Bill murmured. The demon's hands quickly replaced Dipper's, scrubbing soothingly into his scalp. He couldn't even mutter a protest before he was leaning into the touch.

It must be the heat of the water that was making him like this, he thought as he felt his face burn. His eyes darted up to see Bill's looking focused as he scrubbed at Dipper's hair. It felt nice. Well, more than nice if the twitching between his legs was anything to go by. Dipper took his time running his glaze over Bill's face. It wasn't often that he got to have a close up of the other, to be able to take him in like this and commit him to memory. Bill was always handsome, Dipper wasn't blind to it, but sometimes the demon got on his nerves and any attraction went out the window. Like forcing them to bathe together, but right now...Dipper wasn't so against it. It was actually kind of nice to be close like this. Even if his dick was becoming a bit too happy, but he can hide that.

"There," Bill said as he withdrew his hands.

Dipper almost whined at the loss.

Sighing, Dipper moved back and dunked his head back into the water to wash away the suds. When he came back up, he saw Bill had already wet his hair and was working up a good lather into his hair. "Wait," Dipper demanded, his hands already reaching out and brushing Bill's away. Getting onto his knees, his lower half still covered by the sudsy water, he put his hands into Bill's silken strands. Blushing at Bill's stunned face, Dipper tried to focus on the fine strands between his fingers.