Bite Me

Bill was on him before he even had time to protest. The demon had his mouth pressed firmly against his. He could hear his clothes ripping, but he barely noticed. Bill was just too close, pressing him into the bed...rotating his hips. He tried to fight the blush that was slowly taking over his face, but when he moaned when Bill rocked his hips again, the blush won, taking over his face and chest.

The demon's lips left his and started to trail down his jaw and onto his neck, nipping at the skin. Dipper tried to push at Bill's shoulders, failing miserably. Bill noticed and chuckled in the crook of his neck. "Boy, you can't tell me you don't want this," he mused, palming Dipper through his pants. Already, Dipper was getting harder. "Plus, isn't this what you summoned me for?" he purred, licking the shell of Dipper's ear.

"I-I didn't mean to summon you," Dipper forced out. He tried to shove the demon again, only to have his wrists grabbed by warm, leather covered hands.

Bill leaned back with his hands tightly grasping Dipper's wrists. "Too late for that, Pine Tree. You summoned me and gave me my orders, I just happened to accept them," he said with a smirk. "Lucky for you, I'm not asking anything in return," he taunted as he moved until he was nose to nose with Dipper. "But I will if you keep trying to back out." His eye narrowed as he spoke.

Bill's warning sent shiver of fear down Dipper's body. Hesitantly, he nodded, causing Bill to grin happily. "Good! I'm glad to see you finally understanding, Pine Tree," Bill praised.

Bill gave him a peck on the lips and released his wrists. Dipper could feel the dull ache, knowing his wrists were probably bruised now. He grimaced, wondering what he even got himself into.

"Aw, Pine Tree, don't look so pathetic," Bill falsely whined. He ran his gloved fingers down Dipper's chest, causing the young man to gasp.

Dipper sat up on his elbows and looked down at himself. He knew Bill had tore at his clothes, but he had no idea how much the demon had torn away. His shirt was in ribbons and his pants, they were barely holding together. He shot a glare at Bill, only causing the man to laugh.

"I may have gotten away with myself," he snickered. He pressed his hand fully against Dipper's chest and pushed him back on the bed.

Dipper growled and swung his fist, connecting with Bill's jaw. He didn't know exactly what came over him, but he wished he did this a while ago. That was, until, a burning sensation came from Bill's hand on his chest. He cried out in pain and tried desperately to move Bill's hand.

Slowly, Bill turned his head back toward Dipper with a small glare. "I'm pretty sure that wasn't a form of foreplay on your behalf," he stated coolly.

The burning pain stopped as Bill moved his hand. Gasping, Dipper forced himself back on his elbows and looked at his chest to see a blackened triangle. "What. The. Hell," he bit out, glaring weakly at Bill.

Bill glared back smugly. He didn't say anything as he rubbed Dipper through his pants again. "Still hard," he hummed.

The blush from earlier returned and Dipper harshened his glare. "Fuck you."

"Maybe later," Bill countered, leaning down to the black mark on Dipper's chest. When Bill stuck out his tongue, Dipper closed his eyes. He waited for the enviable pain, but was surprised as shock of pleasure raked through is body as Bill licked across the mark. Dipper moaned loudly and fell back to the bed, stunned as the pleasure kept shooting through his body even after Bill's touch was gone.

"What was that?" Dipper gasped.

Bill chuckled, pulling off Dipper's hat and brushing back the hair from Dipper's forehead. "Just a mark," he answered vaguely. "But, I will warn you, don't let anyone else touch it."