Intoxicating

It didn't take long for Dipper to realize how easy it was to get Bill on his knees. All it took were a few, well placed words and a pair of his glasses to have power over the demon. The power was intoxicating.

Dipper ran his fingers through Bill's golden locks, tugging slightly as Bill ran his tongue up the side of Dipper's member. A grin stretched on his face when Bill looked up, his eye heavily dilated. He pulled the hair tighter, making Bill give a soft moan.

"Pine Tree," Bill breathed, grasping at Dipper's thighs.

"Bill," Dipper mused as he released his hold on the locks of hair. "No teasing, no hands," he said coolly, looking down at the demon through his glasses that rested on the edge on his nose.

Bill's eye widened slightly before he nodded. Placing his hands behind his back, Bill leaned over Dipper's lap and took him in fully. Dipper clenched the arm rests of his chair, moaning lowly. "Just like that, Bill," he groaned.

Bill hummed pleased and started to move his head slowly, but quickly sped up the pace. Dipper bit back a moan as Bill suck around the tip, rubbing his tongue around the sensitive flesh before moving back to the pace. He did this several times, going back and forth until Dipper came. Bill gave him once last suck before pulling back and licking his lips for any trace of the sweet liquid.

Dipper grinned down at Bill, cheeks flushed with heat. He cupped the demon's own heated cheek, running his thumb over the swollen lips of his lover. "Beautiful," he mumbled as he leaned down, kissing the other. Bill was quick to return the kiss hungrily.

BILLDIP//Smut and Fluff जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें