Teasing

It hasn't been long since Bill got his new body, but he was making every use of it he could. He gasped loudly, arching off the bed as Dipper bit his inner thigh. His fingers clenched tightly at the bed sheets as the boy lick at the bite mark. Bill looked down at that messy mop of brown hair, wanting to tangle his finger in it so desperately, but forced himself not to. He wasn't about to let Dipper win their little game. Just one forceful touch from him will make Dipper stop. And he didn't want that. Never.

The bed creaked as Dipper shifted until he was just above Bill. He was stark naked with his own arousal visible. "You okay, Bill?" The boy gave Bill such a wicked smirk that he would have applauded him if it wasn't for the shivers it sent down his body.

Bill bit his lip, keeping back a moan. "Just dandy, Pine Tree," he said with a smirk of his own.

"Good," Dipper purred before leaning back down. His face was mere inches from Bill's leaking member. Slowly, he ran his tongue from the base and dragged it lazily across the tip, exciting a whimper from Bill. He grinned as he took in the head of the penis and swirled his tongue around the sensitive flesh.

Bill was practically shaking. He had to his hands in his own hair to keep them from latching onto Dipper. Oh how he wanted to force the boy to go faster. This was pure torture.

Dipper bobbed his head, slicking the shaft before going back to the tip and giving it a harsh suck. Much to his delight, Bill cried out and arched beautifully off the bed. He quickly bobbed his head, watching as Bill withered as he moaned out curses. Then he stopped moving. He pulled his mouth away and nearly chuckled when Bill whined, but he was nicer than Bill would be in his position. But not much nicer. He started again, with soft licks. It was going to be a while before he'll let Bill cum.