Demon Ensnared

Bill grinned as he sat across from his favorite Pine Tree at the kitchen table. It had been a month since their first incident with the lovely longings that held a special place in his heart. He shifted as thoughts of the last time he used the flower on Pine Tree came to mind. This meat sack was already reacting to the images. He kept the bite mark for a week after that. He picked at it, making it bleed. He was pretty sure there was a scar there now.

"Alright!" Shooting Stars overly bright voice rang in his ears. She set down two cupcakes and two cups of tea.

Bill looked down at them confused. "What's this?" He knew that Pine Tree had called him for something, but this wasn't what he expected. He was sure that the boy would try some sort of failed attempt at revenge.

"Oh? Didn't Dipper tell you? You're taste testing for me!" she said with a grin.

Bill glanced at Pine Tree to see him smirking as he bit into his cupcake. "Why couldn't your grand uncle do this?" he looked down at the human food warily. It looked nothing like soda.

Shooting Star started to pout. "He's out of town..."

"Dude, just eat it," Pine Tree sighed. "Or are you afraid we poisoned it?"

Bill glared at the boy. The thought had crossed his mind, but it wasn't like the poison would even work. "Fine," he grumbled as he took a large bite out of the multi-colored cake. It was good. Not like pain, but a different good.

Shooting Star squealed. "Thank you! You guys can tell me how they taste when I get back!" she said as she grabbed her purse off the counter.

"Where you going?" Pine Tree asked before sipping his tea.

"The girls asked if I wanted to go shopping, so bye!" was all she said before she ran out the door.

Bill finished off the cupcake and sipped at the tea. "So this is what you called me here for?"

"Yep."

"Why?" Bill asked. Why would he bother calling him when he could do it himself? There must be plenty of people willing to eat this.

Pine Tree shrugged. "Just cause." He popped the last of his cake in his mouth.

Bill grumped. Well this wasn't going to end in angry sex. Did the kid really call him here for nothing? He downed the rest of the tea and stood up. A sudden flash of heat went through his body so quickly that it made him stumble back and grab the table to keep from falling.

"You okay?" Pine Tree asked as he grabbed the cups and put them in the sink. He showed no real concern.

"Fine," Bill muttered as the heat kept building. What was this? He knew this feeling.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. You weren't just trying out one of Mabel's creations," Dipper said as he watched the tea cups. He glanced at the demon to see him glaring.

"So you did poison me," Bill hissed.

"Not unless ingesting lovely longings is poisonous to a demon," he replied. He smirked as realization dawned on Bill's face. He leaned against the counter as he watched the demon straighten up on shaky legs. "I noticed how the lovely longings didn't seem to have an effect on you for some reason or another, but I guessed it would be because of your magic. So I thought why not get it past your defenses." He pushed off the counter and started to leave the room. "Seems to be working, surprisingly."

So it was a trap. Bill should be impressed that the kid actually succeeded, but all he could think about was getting Pine Tree underneath him. He started to walk toward the boy until he ran into a barrier. "What the..."