The skirt

He couldn't pull his eyes away. Not even an inch. "I don't care that you're wearing a skirt, it's nice actually," Dipper mumbled as his eyes graced over the sock clad thighs and to the edges of the skirt. Bill stood in front of the floor length mirror, taking in every angle of himself in the golden thigh-highs and gold tipped black skirt. "But why is it so ...short?"

Bill paused in his movements and looked at Dipper with a slowly forming grin. "The skirt is short on purpose, Pine Tree," Bill purred.

Dipper's mouth dried at the tone his lover took. Slowly, Bill stalked toward him, stepping over books and clothing that littered the floor. Dipper leaned back on the bed as Bill moved himself to where he was sitting on Dipper's thighs. "Bill," he whispered as the demon peppered kisses down the side of his neck.

A chuckle came from Bill as he reached out and grabbed his hands, pulling them to where they slid up the edge of the skirt. Dipper's hands moved over the smooth, tanned skin and quickly noticed the absence of a certain cloth. "God, Bill," he breathed out.

"That's not all, Pine Tree," Bill teased as he nibbled at Dipper's ear. "Now be a good boy and let me finish getting dressed."

Dipper could cry as Bill pulled away with the beginnings of a tent in skirt, but otherwise unbothered. He winked before walking back over to his dresser to pull out new articles of clothing. From the rate Bill was going, it was going to be a long time before Dipper will get under the skirt again.