Tree Kink

Tree bark bit into Bill's back as Dipper thrust into him repeatedly. He was barely able to keep his legs locked around the young man's waist as the pleasure built up. "Pine Tree," he moaned. His nails dug into the other's back.

Dipper grunted and moved them faster. His hands clenched at Bill's hips as he moved the demon to the pace. Bill pulled him into a needy kiss, biting at his lip when he didn't open his mouth fast enough to suit him.

Bill cried out as he came, his seed spilling over Dipper's chest. Dipper pulled out, grunting as he came. "Is there a reason you wanted to have sex right here," Dipper panted out, still holding Bill propped against the tree.

Bill nodded as he tried to get his breathing under control. "Yeah, look up," he said with a smug grin.

As soon as Dipper looked up and realized what they were standing over, he dropped the demon flat on his ass.

Instead of getting mad like expected, Bill laughed hysterically as he watched Dipper pull on his clothes as he stomped away. Dipper suddenly stopped and turned around with a glare on his flushed face.

"Y-you! Gah! I can't believe you!" he yelled, stumbling over the words.

Bill just laughed in return.

Dipper seethed. "You can just stay here all night!" he roared before stomping off, yet again.

Bill wiped away the tears from his eye. "I'm sure there's a good joke or pun to be said about being fucked by Pine Tree against a pine tree, but I really can't think of one," he laughed.

Dipper raised an arm as he walked away. His middle finger was raised firmly.