Interrupting

Mabel walked through the shack's door with Wendy close behind. They had just returned from an exciting trip to the town's ice cream pallor. So exciting. Much glitter.

"Dude, I've never seen someone eat as much ice cream as you," Wendy chuckled as she took as seat in the living room.

Mabel grinned and patted her belly. "No one can beat the black hole that is Mabel's stomach!" she cheered before plopping down next to the older girl.

"So, where's the guys?" Wendy asked as she turned on the television.

"Grunkle Stan went shopping, I think, and Dipper's probably upstairs reading his-"

A pained scream came from upstairs. In an instant, Mabel was dashing out of the room and up the stairs with Wendy following closely. Mabel knew that scream anywhere. She's heard it for most of her life. Another scream came by the time she got to the door. "Dipper!" Mabel yelled as she slammed the door open. "Are you..." Her jaw dropped as he face turned as red as Wendy's hair.

"MABEL!?" Dipper yelled from underneath a familiar, naked man. It was quite obvious what they were doing. She tried to keep her eyes on their faces, but it was getting hard.

"Dude," Wendy chuckled awkwardly behind her.

"I can't believe this is happening," Dipper whined as he tried to hide himself under the darker skinned man.

The man gave Mabel and Wendy a charming grin as if he wasn't the one naked on top of Dipper, with Dipper's legs wrapped tightly around his waist. "Sorry, Shooting Star, Red, but can you give us ten more minutes?" he asked politely as possible in this kind of situation.

Shooting Star? "Bill?!" Mabel more or less screeched.

Bill grinned. "If you don't leave in the next few seconds, I will continue making your brother scream my name in front of you," he warned.

Mabel paled as she shot for the door handle and closed it, muttering a quick apology. As soon as the door clicked shut, she could hear the bed start squeaking in a harsh rhythm. She could even hear the...whimpers...

"Wendy, can I stay with you tonight?" Mabel pleaded.

"Sure," Wendy mumbled.

No amount of ice cream is going to fix this.