Spanking

Bound by his wrists, bare naked, blind folded, and bent over the edge of the bed. Every movement seen as the boy shifted on his knees in anticipation. This. This was exactly how Bill wanted to see him. He ran the tip of his cane over the curve of Dipper's ass, appreciating how the boy shivered. He tapped the insides of the boy's thighs, making him spread. Oh, this is nice. The boy was already hard and he hadn't even done anything yet!

As the cane came up the curve of the other cheek and up the side of the boy's waist, he watched as his little Pine Tree grasped desperately at the bed sheets, mouthing his name. He chuckled and lazily dragged his cane down his spine. This was going to be good. In a quick movement, Bill drew back his cane and smacked it across the boy's ass. Dipper let out a startled cry as his face flushed red.

Bill grinned and smacked the other side, getting more of a moan this time. Another hit followed by another and another. Each with the same amount of force. Dipper whimpered and clung to the sheets, letting out a cry every couple of hit. Bill didn't stop until all of Dipper's ass was a glowing red. Slipping the cane between Dipper's legs and rubbing against the now leaking member, Bill grinned. "Are you feeling good, Pine Tree?" Bill purred.

Dipper breathed heavily as he rubbed against the cane. "Y-yes," he moaned.

Bill's grin widened. He pulled back the cane and smacked it harshly across his ass again, making the boy cry out and arch as he came. "Good."