book 2 ;;

TITLE :

TITLE :

BLEEDING OUT

PLOT :

If June hadn't done what she did, her people would not have been brought home. Yet, it still eats her from the inside out. The nightmares don't stop, the memories don't fade, and she pursues no matter how she feels. Because those gone had died for a reason, and June's survival was full of suffering, an emotion she knew she deserved and would have to live with. She accepts what she did.
Accepting comes with consequences, one June has to pay. Jasper can't even look at her without his face full of disgust. Having to carry the weight of all the souls she killed, something so heavy her shoulders ache. The wet stain of blood that won't come off no matter how much she washes her hands. June relives the day for months straight, her and Bellamy becoming one another rocks after she's abandoned by all else. But she bears it. June bears it so her people don't have to.
The time spent is anything but a break for June. She suffers ever day, with thoughts of Mount Weather, and not knowing if Clarke was alive. She only wants peace, wonders if it's even possible after everything. But June has yet to find out she may be wrong, and that this world was more cruel than it was kind.
A new enemy arises. June feels pressured, sure she's about to blow any minute with all the force pushing her to Earth. She carries not only herself, but her friends, watching in horror as they're effected next.
There is always going to be another enemy. There was no escape. And when June's home is threatened - she has no choice but to survive. To live for those who can't anymore.

in which june struggles not to stain raven with the blood on her hands.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

SHES HERE!!! early bc i have no self control. so book 2 to june's story is already up, on my profile, called Bleeding Out!!! get ready for more suffering!! no but on a real note thank you sooo much for reading and all. <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭︱raven reyes, book 1 🎉