i. sun

THE ARK'S SKY BOX

THE ARK'S SKY BOX. PRESENT DAY.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

JUNE COULDN'T POSSIBLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR MOST OF THE DELINQUENTS WHO HAD BEEN IN LOCK-UP FOR EITHER YEARS OR MONTHS. She had only been in the room for a day, granted, some had a roommate, but she was still bored with her thoughts. They hadn't put her in a room with someone, for whatever reason she hadn't cared. Maybe they were too close to the time they were being dropped. All she knew that they would prepare to send the delinquents to Earth any time now by the information on Jaha's files, so instead June had opted for leaning against the cell wall with her hands on her knees.

Already June was missing the outside. She had only visited the Sky Box once, with Wells, both hoping to see Clarke but were only informed that the girl was in solitary and unable to take visitors. She knew that she and Wells had taken a big risk in setting the tree on fire, but with the knowledge of being sent to Earth was much more worth it. Clarke was being sent down there, and knowing Wells, he'd follow her anywhere. June couldn't bare losing both of her friends, whether they'd die or not. If they were going to be sent to their deaths, her stubborn attitude told her that she was too.

Suddenly, the door to June's cell door slid open. She perked up when noticing that it was two guards, one armed with an electric baton and the other holding a large metal case. She grinned, realizing it was time and that she was more than ready for this. "June Thompson, Prisoner 266, stand up and face the wall," the one armed ordered.

Rising to her feet, June complied with the command and spun until she was facing the wall. "So, what're your plans for Earth?" She questioned as her arm was roughly grabbed. It was left unanswered, as they clasped a band onto her arm that made her hiss in pain when feeling pins puncture her skin. One of the guards roughly grabbed June's upper arm and began to pull her out of her cell. "Hey, chill out!" June exclaimed, stumbling to keep up. "I'm not going to fight. I got arrested for a reason."

The words fell deaf on the guard's ears, who only hauled June to the section. She glanced around, seeing that delinquents were fighting back against the guards who dragged them from their cells and shouting in demand to know what was going on. She sighed, upset that they were being left clueless. The council wouldn't tell them anything and were about to send a hundred confused and scared teenagers to their deaths with no explanation. It wasn't fair, or right, June thought as she was led towards the exit that the other's were all being tugged to.

What June was wearing had been looked over for a minute, before she was being handed a dark jacket. She slung it over her shoulders, pushing her arms through the holes. She was led forward to where the delinquents were being lined up, awaiting their next command. After a quick scan around, June didn't notice either Wells or Clarke to be seen anywhere close. She shook her head, figuring she'd see them soon, one way or another.