Moving on

After the day both Jungkook and Lisa confessed their feelings , both of them thought in their minds that it's better to not talk to each other. As they both thought that it would create an awkward situation between them otherwise.

Lisa thought that maybe with time she might forget about Jungkook. And since she told him that he doesn't love him , he might also move on from her as well. But it wasn't easier said than done for Jungkook. His love for Lisa had become more of an obsession that stays in his mind most of the time throughout the day. For Jungkook , Lisa wasn't just a girl he could get over in a matter of days or weeks at most , he wanted to get her badly. He could do almost anything so that she'll accept his love , but she doesn't want to make her own life a living hell so she decided to move on from Jungkook. As it'd be best for both of them in her mind.

On the next day , the school went on as usual for both of them. They kept their focus on studying and minding their own business and not trying to intervene in each other's world.

After the school was over , the whole group gathered together to discuss their day outside the school but Jungkook didn't came since he left for home early and haven't waited for the group to gather. He wasn't showing it on his face but deep down he was upset over the fact that Lisa doesn't love him and he wanted to be alone.

That day in the evening , Jimin came to Jungkook's place to talk with him. Trying to know what's going on with him.
He reached his home and knocked on the door.
Jungkook opens the door and see Jimin standing on the door.
" Oh hello Jimin hyung. What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you at this time." He said surprised looking at Jimin.
" Yeah I thought of meeting you since I wasn't able to talk to you today after the school." He replied concerned.
Both went inside jungkook's room.
" So what's up Kookie?." He asked Jungkook.
"You didn't talked with us for the whole day. You haven't even met us after the school. Is everything okay with you?" He added further showing his concern for him.

" Everything is alright." He lied through his teeth.

He wasn't feeling good at all but he didn't want to bother his hyung over the matter.
" Oh really?" Jimin asked suspiciously.
" How's it going with Lisa?" He asked further.

Jungkook face gotten a bit tensed up since he wasn't expecting Jimin to ask this question but after all the help his hyungs has done for him , the question was bound to show up somehow , he thought in his mind.

" Everything is going good." He lied through his teeth again hesitantly.
Jimin noticed the pause and hesitation on his face and thought something's definitely not right with him.
" Really? You know you can tell me Kookie. We only want to help you." He replied trying to comfort Jungkook.

Jimin was like a brother to Jungkook. All of them were like brothers to him. They were always there for him whenever there's any trouble. So Jungkook thought of just giving up and telling him the truth.
" Okay." Jungkook replied taking a deep breath.

" I talked to Lisa yesterday and confessed my feelings. But turns out she doesn't love me." He added further explaining the whole situation.
" Oh really?" Jimin said surprised.
" Yeah hyung. She doesn't like me. And it's hard for me to accept it." He replied with a sad teary eyes.

"Has she given you any reason or explanation? I hope you asked her about it?" Jimin asked curiously.
" I asked her. She said she just don't feel the same way about me." He told Jimin.

" Oh..... I'm sorry Kookie. I'm sure it must be hard for you. But I'd suggest you to try to move on okay. Try to think less and less about it." Jimin added further trying to comfort him.
Jungkook replied back with a sad sigh on his face ," Yeah hyung. I'll try my best."
" That's good. Time heals everything. Don't worry. Everything's going to be okay eventually." He replied giving a pat on the back advising Jungkook.

Jungkook wasn't sure if time would be able to heal or help him forget about his obsession with Lisa. He never felt for any other girl like he did for her. It was hard for him to move on easily over her. After the chat, Jimin left the place. Jungkook went back to sleep , trying to forget about Lisa.

The time in school went on and on , Jungkook and Lisa decided to keep their distance with each other and didn't talked much with each other except for greeting each other. In this time , It looked like both had moved on from each other. But deep down It wasn't the case at all. It was hard for both of them to forget about each other. But still their lives went on and on without being with each other. It was hard moving on but eventually it has to be done and this went on until the school was over for them.

It has been a couple days now since the school session was over. Jungkook hasn't talked with either Lisa or with his friends. He was just sitting at his home. Trying to enjoy the vacation time. When suddenly on a normal day , someone knocked on his door.

Jungkook wondering who could it possibly be since he wasn't expecting any company on that day and opens the door. And it reveals to be Jin who had a shocked expression on his face.
" Oh hello Jin hyung." He said greeting Jin with his brows furrowed in confusion as to why he came at his house.
" I just got some news." Jin said with a shocked expression on his face.
Jungkook seeing the shocked expression got curious and asked him.
" What is it?"
" Lisa has left the town today." He replied.
" What? Really?" Jungkook said being shocked as well as he wasn't aware of this.

" Yeah. She moved out today with her family. But before leaving, she came to my house and told me to give you this letter." Jin replied back explaining the situation.

" What ? A letter? "