The Dilemma

One week later

After both of them parted ways , they got busy into each other's lives. Both seemed pretty normal physically on the outside , but mentally recently happened events had distracted them.

Jungkook was confused. He still has feelings for Lisa and he just can't get over them. When she came to his house and completely opened herself to him , he just couldn't help himself but comfort her. He doesn't want to get into this , because it just wasn't right. Even though they were friends now , he didn't felt like there's anything present between them which is present between two friends.

Lisa on the other hand was now feeling like she has some sort of hope in her life. She thought that even though Jungkook can't be with her as a love interest , she can still be with him as friends. She just wanted an escape badly. She wanted someone who can support her in her tough times. And she knows that she can rely on Jungkook.

Jungkook wasn't able to focus on his work. He kept getting distracted by what happened him and Lisa at his home. He wanted to get over this thing since it was eating him unnecessarily.

He decided to call his friend Taehyung for help. He dialed his number and he picked up.
" Hello?"
" Hello? Kookie?" Tae asked
" Yeah it's me hyung." Jungkook replied excited hearing Tae's voice.
" Hey. How you doing?"
" I'm fine. How are you?"
" I'm also doing great."
" I wanted to ask if you're free today?" Jungkook asked.
" Yeah. I don't have any more gigs and my shooting ended quickly so I have some free time right now."
" Great. Want to grab lunch?"
"Sure. I wanted to ask Jimin for the same. How about we all 3 do it together."
" That's great hyung. Let's meet then."
" Okay I'll talk to him and let you know where to meet."
" Sounds great. Looking forward to meet you both." Jungkook said with a smile and cut the call.

After a while , Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung met at the place where they were supposed to have lunch.

" How's everything going with you Kookie. I heard you moved to Seoul now." Jimin asked Jungkook.
" Yeah hyung. I moved here for expanding my company's operations." He replied.
" That's amazing. I hope you're not stressing yourself too much with the work. As someone who also runs a business I think I can say it's really stressful sometimes." Jimin said.
" Well the work is a lot right now since I have just started working only a few weeks ago. But it's nothing I can't handle." Jungkook replied assuring him.
" That's great." Jimin said

" Although something happened recently. And I needed help from both of you." Jungkook asked both.
" Okay." Taehyung said
" Sure. Tell us about it." Jimin said

Jungkook explained what happened between him and Lisa to both of them.

" Jungkook you're such a pabo. I told you to stay away from this. When I told you to take care of yourself this was what I meant with , This is what I was afraid of." Taehyung said frustratingly.
" She came to me hyung. I tried to stay away from her but the condition in which she came in at my home I couldn't ignored her like that. She literally passed out in my home." Jungkook explained.
" He's right Tae. If something terrible happened to her , it was only right to help her somehow." Jimin said.

" Tell me one thing and be honest. Do you love her? Taehyung asked seriously.
Jungkook took a moment thinking thoroughly.

" I do have feelings for her. But I know it's wrong. I know I can't be with her that way." He answered.
" That's the problem. Kookie as long as you have feelings for her , you would always do something wrong whenever you're around her. You can't be her friend if you still hold this affection towards her. If you want to move on , then you would have to stay away from her. Separate yourself from her." Taehyung explained.

" I think Tae is right." Jimin said.
Jungkook got a sad pout on his face hearing this.
" But what about her? What about all that she has suffered? I can't just leave her with her life problems." He asked.

" Jungkook that's not you're responsibility to take. I can understand she's been through a lot. Nobody deserves this. But If you really want to keep her safe just stay away from her. Whatever happens between Lisa and Hanbin is their business." Jimin explained.

" Yeah. She'll have to deal with it herself. Also she can get hurt if her fiancee came to know about you. He could hurt her and even you. So it's better to stay away from her." Tae added further.

Jungkook doesn't want to do it. But deep down he knew that if he really wants to save himself and Lisa from any trouble. He knew that he has to accept it. After all , they're the ones who saved his life when he was involved with Lisa the last time.

" Okay hyung. I'll keep my distance from now on." Jungkook said assuring.

" Good." They both said in unison.
They later on talked about other stuff trying to catch up on each other.

Lisa on the other hand was having quite the positive day. She felt like this for days after her meet with Jungkook.

Hanbin also noticed the sudden change in her behavior recently. She's usually very serious and look depressed whenever she's at work or at home. But these things weren't present there anymore now. She was stress free and looked like she suddenly got somewhat of a positive outlook towards life. She was least bothered now about anything in the office and at home. She just doesn't care much about the sadness or any emptiness in her life. She just couldn't feel it. Jungkook being in her life even just as a friend is like a life saver for her. He was someone who's thought helps her get go through the whole day without thinking about any obstacles or problems.

Something has definitely happened with her. But I can't figure out what. Hanbin thought.

One day , when he reached home he gets a bit anxious over the whole situation with Lisa.
He left the house lying to Lisa about meeting a friend so that she doesn't get suspicious.
He decided to go home of someone who can answer his doubts. He reached the place where he wanted to go and knocked on the door. Soon a person arrives and opened the door.

" Mr Kim?"
" I want to talk to you. Do you have some time?" He asked
" Yes sir. Please come in." The person replied.
Hanbin came to meet one of the security staff at his house who were on the duty that day with the hope of getting some answers.
They both sat down and started talking.
" I want to know what happened the day after I left the house in the middle of the night? I know you were on duty that day." Hanbin asked in a serious tone.
The man also felt the seriousness and replied coming straight to the point.
" Sure. After you left , the chairman also left the house in her car after sometime."

" Do you have any idea where she went to?"
" No sir. She didn't told me. She said she's leaving due to some important business."

" Interesting." Hanbin replied with his Brows furrowed in confusion.
I have to find it out myself I guess. At least I know she went to meet someone. But who could it be? Hanbin thought in his mind.

For how long this happiness will remain in the life of Lisa? Will she get what she desire to have? Only time will tell.