The Face-off

Jungkook found himself tied to a chair in an abandoned warehouse. He tried to struggle free but it was useless. His hands were tied very tightly to the chair. He looked around the place and he saw from a distance a lady who was also tied to a chair. Her face was partially covered by the strands of her hair and looked swollen and bloody. It looked like she was tortured for quite some days. He tried to make out her face and thought it could be Lisa. She was sitting there unconscious so he decided to try waking her up.

He shouted from his end ," Lisa?.... Lisa? Is that you? Don't worry I'll get you out of this mess. Are you listening to me? LISA?!!!"
But there was no response from her end.

Suddenly Hanbin came inside the place , an evil smirk on his face when he saw the look of concern over Jungkook. He just loved to see him looking concerned and in a position like this. He went near Lisa and pulled her hair backwards , tilting her face in the upward direction exposing her neck and gave a slow passionate kiss there. Feeling her soft yet sore skin and getting her taste of her natural scent.
" Shhhh. She's asleep. Don't wake her up." Hanbin said.
" She cried a lot before going to sleep." He added further removing the strands of her hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear , completely exposing the bruised and swollen face of Lisa. It was hard to recognize her face now as it was bruised up very badly.
" It hurted me. A lot. Destroying her beautiful face. I adored it so much." He uttered caressing her sore face.

A sad and disgust expression came on Jungkook's face when he saw her. He couldn't believe that crazy psychopath could do such a terrible things like this. That too to his own fiance. He wishes he could just get himself out of this chair and beat the hell out of him.

" Why are you doing all this? What has she done to you? Just let her go. She doesn't deserve this." Jungkook barked at Hanbin demanding explanation.

" Well that's the thing you see. She has everything to do in this case." Hanbin replied.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Well It's a long story." Hanbin stated before starting telling his story.

" You see, I am a man who gets what he wants. When I got my eyes set on something , I'll do whatever it takes to get it and make it mine....and I had my eyes set completely on Lisa for a very long time. Ever since I first saw her. She was the daughter of the chairman and I was just a normal employee in YG Enterprises back that time. No specific goal in life , just a guy working on a dead end job. But when I saw her for the first time , I went completely crazy for her. She felt like everything I desire to have. I became obsessed with the thought of having her. I was just determined to get her any possible way I can. I could go any lengths , sunk down to any level , I could cross any limit that there is. All because it was her who I would get. You see , when you love somebody , you really don't see a limit. SHE BECAME MY OBSESSION. That's what happened with me when I saw her. I wanted to impress her in the company so I worked hard day and night , for weeks and months and I was able to achieve a status which I never thought I could ever achieve in the company. She became a source of strength and goal for me. I never thought of being at a big position in a company but was able to I do that just for her." Hanbin explained.

" But all that job status and recognition wasn't enough for me. None of that made me felt satisfied. I WANTED HER. All my achievements and recognition was nothing for me whenever I use to compare all that with her. My job position wasn't enough to reach to her at that time yet. So I looked for an opportunity to get more up close and personal with her. Luckily for me , Mr Yang saw my potential and considered me as one of his best employees. So I decided to gain his trust to get to her. I came to know that He was looking to get rid of you as he wanted Lisa as his prodigy or something. You were an obsession for her. She couldn't focus properly at her job because of you. He wanted her to run the company the way he had run the company himself. You were an obstacle in his plan to get Lisa to work in the company. So he made a plan to get rid of you and he entrusted me to be his eyes and ears. Listening to this , I very much obliged since I wanted to get rid of anyone who comes between me and Lisa. And you were an obstacle for me as well." He explained with an evil and mischievous grin.