Epilogue

2 years later...(after chapter twenty)

"Esme! Get off the monkey bars! You're gonna fall!" Aidan scolded.

I rolled my eyes as I heard him scold little Esme. As the years grew, Aidan became more possessive with me and Esme. He and Claud would quarrel with each other multiple times over who gets to be with me onger.

It was adorable.

"But, daddy, I want to be strong like you and Cloudy!" Esme whined.

I chuckled as I chopped the carrot staring at them.

"Hey! My name is Clawd not Cloudy!" Claud corrected.

My little babies were now four years old. Little Claud looks like a heartbreaker with his tan skin and dark brown—almost black, shaggy hair. That little boy. And Esme, oh boy, she's the prettiest little girl in the world. I've never felt so blessed.

Just then, a pair of arms circle around my waist. By the tingles that shot through my skin, I knew it was my mate. Even after all these years we still had that touch.

I smiled, "What are you doing, Aidan?" I felt him bury his nose in my neck and sniffed, "Holding my mate and wife. What are you doing?"

I shivered at the contact and dropped the knife. Goddess know what would happen if I still held it.

"Where are the kids, Aidan?" I said, clearing my throat.

He chuckled, letting me go. I suddenly wanted his arms around me once again. To feel its warmth seep through my skin but, alas, I held myself.

He ran a hand through his hair, "Their getting ready for our anniversary later."

I smiled, "I can't believe we've been together for so long."

He returned it with a mega-watt smile that had my knees going weak, "I can. I mean, who would miss out on a woman like you?"

I blushed and hid my face in a curtain of hair.

I felt him push the hair back and slightly caressed my cheeks, looking at me lovingly.

'Ah fuck.' Reina whispered.

Fuck, indeed.

"Never hide yourself from me, okay?" He said, slowly. I nodded. A small chaste kiss was shared before we pulled away.

He winked, "We'll continue this later, babe. For now, go get ready. I'll get someone to finish this."

"But-"

"I'll help the kids, too. Take all the time you need."

When did I get so lucky?

I gave him a thankful smile and climbed upstairs. Once I reached mine and Aidan's room, I walked into the closet. Aidan thought it was a good idea we would share a closet since he wanted to know the options of clothes I wore and of course I could know his.

I walked to my side and grabbed a white, lacy halter-neck dress and a pair of white strapped heels. I bent down to open one of my drawers to grab some underwear before walking out.

I placed the dress on the bed and made sure to lock the door. I didn't want Aidan to walk in on me changing. Yes, he has seen me naked but you know what that would initiate.

I stepped inside the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and took a relaxing shower.

———

After my short bath, I put on a towel and blow dried my hair before styling it on a high bun. I prefer to do my hair before putting on a dress due to the fact I'd have hair fall on it.

Then, I put on my underwear and slipped the dress on. I, once again, sat down on the chair of the dresser and gathered the needed make up items.

I put a bit of moisturizer on face before adding a light brown eye-shadow to my eye, a hint of blush and finished it with some lip gloss. I opened my jewelry drawer and pulled out small pearl earrings and placed them on each of my ears.

Smiling at my reflection, I put on my shoes, grabbed my anniversary gift to my handsome mate at waltzed outside.

"Claud! Give it back! Daddyyyy!" I heard Esme cry. I instantly went to where I heard cry to see her looking helplessly at her brother as he held her diary.

Oh, shit.

Placing my hands on my waist, I gave Claud the 'mom-look'.

"Mommyyyy, she has a huge crush on Robert!" Claud teased.

Esme looked like she was about to break down before I grabbed her diary and placed it safely on her bed and turned to Claud.

I gave him a teasing yet stern look, "Leave your sister alone, Claud. Besides, we all know you like.." The tip of his ears turn pink and he immediately apologizes.

Oh the wonders of being a mother.

"Okay, you two, are you done?" I asked, smiling brightly.

Claud nodded his head as Esme shook hers, "Claud go downstairs and wait for me and your sister."

Claud bobbed his head, obediently before running down the stairs.

"What do you need help with, Esme?" I asked.

She points to her frilly hair, "I want my haiwr to look like yours mommy."

I giggled at her cute way of pronouncing some words.

"Alright, dear, go sit down, I'll get started." I ordered, softly. She gives me a bright smile before sitting down excitedly.

———

"Ready, love?" Aidan asked just as he place his arm around my waist. I nodded, "Ready." Claud and Esme clutch onto our sides, anticipating.

I opened the door, revealing Blake, Donna, Addilyn and a little bundle of cuteness, Lucas.

Donna looked stunning in a white sundress. Especially when Blake contrasted to her. Little Addy wore a soft blue frill dress with her waves styled in a ponytail and little Lucas cooped up in a cute onesie.

"Kendra! I'm so glad to see you." Donna immediately gives a huge grin and attempts to hug with one hand on her baby boy.

We giggle at the failed attempt before she hands Harry over to Blake and gave me and my family a hug and vice-versa.

"Come in, Come in." Claud prodded. Did I tell you Claud liked Addy? Well, he's obsessed with her and it's adorable. We're thinking they'd be a great couple one day.

Jess soon came a few minutes after Donna with her children. She wore a silky blue romper matching with her son, Robert. Who looked clad in a silk blue collared dress shirt.

Lily came an hour after the two since Isla wouldn't stop crying. When she did, motherhood really did change her. She looked beautiful and glowy with a flower-print dress and so did little Cara. Isla was still two years old, a year younger than baby Lucas.

Soon enough the guests started piling in and the party when to full swing.

I look around and gaze lovingly at everyone and thank goddess above to have had these people as family.

Arms instinctively wrap themselves around my waist and soft breathing was felt on my neck.

"Happy Anniversary, Love."

I turned to Aidan with a smile and pecked him lightly on the kiss. Which was a total mistake on my part since he pulled me closer and kissed me much more passionately.

When we pulled away I heard my children scold.

"Ew."

I giggled, yup I'm glad I was rejected and accepted.

———
I really want to do a Q and A, so please comment some questions. (no negativity please)