8| Date?

-Unedited- (Long Chapter)
Kendra's Dress^^

It's been a week since the rouge attack, a week since I had given Aidan another chance to be my mate, a week since I had recovered.

And let me just say that during my time in the hospital, Aidan stayed with me as I recovered. He fed me and didn't let anyone enter when I was asleep. I became more comfortable in his presence.

Anyways, right now, I'm just staring at the ceiling of one of Aidan's pack house guest room. I haven't seen Aidan since a week ago, when I was in the hospital. After I was sent home I haven't seen him.

And to say that I missed him was an understatement. Did I make the right decision? Did I forgive him too easily?

I became anxious, but thankfully Reina kept assuring me.

'Don't worry, Kendra. I have a good feeling about this.'  She said, assuringly.

'I hope so. What if he leaves us again? Or even worse rejects us?' I said, slumping down.

'He won't' She said, finality lacing her voice.

I just nodded mentally before blocking her out.

Getting bored of staring at the same ceiling for more than an hour, I stood up and started walking downstairs to grab a snack and maybe binge-watch some netflix shows.

My foot padded down the pack house which was usually quiet. It was a Saturday so as werewolves, we chose to sleep in.

WhenI reached the kitchen, I grabbed some chips, chocolate, more chips, coke and newly baked brownies.

I then brought them up to my room to enjoy.

I guess of Aidan doesn't want me, I'll have food to keep me company.

—————————
I have been binge-watching for over 7 hours. It was now three in the afternoon. A knock had disturbed my Netflix and Chill moment.

So sluggishly stood up and walked to the door, opening it. But to my surprise the person outside was none other than Aidan.

"Aidan?" I said, surprised.

He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me sheepishly, "Yeah it's me. Sorry that I haven't been around for a while..." he said trailing off. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "Yeah...a while."

"I'm sorry, again. I was preparing for our first date. Which is why I'm here. Would you like to go on a date?" He said, smiling.

That I wasn't prepared for. A date? I could practically hear my wolf squealing. Screaming yes evrey second.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice that Aidan was getting nervous. So I smiled reassuringly at him, "I would love to."

He smiled, relieved. "Phew. I actually thought you'd reject me..." he said looking down. "Anyways, get ready we're leaving in three hours. Wear something classy." And he left, leaving me and my wolf in an anxious mess.

'What are we going to wear?'  She said slightly anxious but more or less exited.

'I don't know. We should probably go call the girls. They are gonna be livid.' I said, shuddering slightly.

Reina chuckled and nodded.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and dialed Donna's number.

"Hello?" A groggy voice said.

I chuckled, "Are you still sleeping Donna? It's me, Kendra." Then I heard her falling off somewhere. "Bitch! Why haven't you called me?" She demanded.